Don't take Not Interested Gracefully : Swingers Discussion 628241031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactDon't take Not Interested Gracefully
TOPIC: Don't take Not Interested Gracefully
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looking at my 2 Texas neighbors thinking when the hell are they coming to Austin.... Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
*Looks down at my Texas friendly neighbor and winks!*

Ahhhh shucks!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
tmtmt,

You did the right thing. Unfortunately, there are many out there who simply have no clue on how to take rejection.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I'm with Bumper. I write in the "notes" section. Sometimes it's NI, others it's I am 2 old 4 them, or "no smokers", but most of the notes say "not iso single men".

I like the new feature with the stars. I was reluctant to use it at first, but I like it more as time goes by. I normally check the new listings and tag profiles as they join the site. Then once a month I do a search. None of the profiles that you assigned a red star to even show up in your searches.

I am raising a 13yo and hang out at home all the time so I can be here for him. (maybe I should say we are raising each other) So right now I have more time to surf then I plan to have in a couple more years when he will be out doing his thing.

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
curvedhumor sorry to hear about your experience, but yes there are some strange people on this site. Don't take it personally.

it's like walking thru the park sometimes you smell the flowers sometimes you smell the smooshy thing your stepped in. Just keep on walking.

Great pic. You are very attractive. Good luck.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Thanks guys for all the input...We always let those interested in us know if were interested or not. Sometimes though we get a few folks who don't like being brushed off (even nicely) I guess you gotta take the good with the bad huh! Ms.Curved

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Better than blocking...a simple email saying they are not interested is fine. Then I can go to the profile and under notes out "NI" and all is solved. It is better when the "No interested" reply lets me know why, in case it was something I said or didn't say. Of course not everyone is courtious enough to reply to email at all.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I recently responded to a profile that descibed me exactly. When I viewed that my letter was read and I had not received a reply I went to view the profile again to see if I misunderstood something and I was blocked. You just never know what people here want, because they are not sure themselves. I should also say that I appreciate it when people that are not interested block me. I have better things to do then write letters to people that are not interested.

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I don't know what your profile was like before, but I've checked it out and think you've done an excellent job of describing what you're looking for. That is a HUGE help to those people who actually read profiles first. And, for what it's worth, sounds like you responded very nicely and appropriately to that other couple. Too bad they weren't able to be nice and appropriate in return. Mrs NewBeginnings2

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(261 posts)
Here 2, BRAVO!

Excellent profiles make a huge difference when it comes to quality partners, the fakes come a running, but so easy to spot.

Meowwwww

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
TOPIC: Don't take Not Interested Gracefully