Don't take Not Interested Gracefully : Swingers Discussion 628241021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactDon't take Not Interested Gracefully
TOPIC: Don't take Not Interested Gracefully
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
MuffJoy:

I suspect that anyone who would say 'no chemistry' from just looking at your pics, without even chatting with you, is simply saying that you're not enough of a hardbody for them. Obviously not someone that you'd care to get to know better...wouldn't you say? :-)

JnD

Username hidden
(789 posts)
Oh I agree Twoforone. I read profiles and if it says right there that they are not looking for single males then what is the point of thinking "I am the exception". That is egotistical and rude in my book. I fully understand about the IMs. That is why I said, in case they do not answer that, then I do send a full e-mail describing what I am looking for and who I am.

What i was talking about is when you IM someone and there is nothing in the profile that indicates you would not be a good match and your IM is declined. I feel as though it is all too easy to accept the IM and just politely say "thank you but not interested". However, I know that as a single male, I probably do not receive as many IMs as you guys so I can understand being bogged down. I think that it is just good practice to send a follow up e-mail in the case of a declined IM but when that mail goes unanswered as well, when it is all too easy to send a "Not interested" reply, I just find that rude.

You guys would not get invited to the Block Party Twoforone, you two reply to mail and seem like decent people. How can anyone not like that, lol.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(157 posts)
I agree with Destin, be glad that you did not meet them. Unless someone's profile says "Don't IM", if I see them on, I will say hello, try to get the ball rolling conversation wise. My profile states clearly what will happen to rude people that I encounter. I find it a too common experience for people to NOT only decline the IM but leave me wondering WTF because no reason why such action was taken?? Are you not interested? Did you PC boot you? Kids come into the room? This goes for e-mail as well, but what I do is make a note that IM was declined, and the date and then I either send them a follow up e-mail expressing my interest. If I hear nothing then it is a first class ticket to my BLOCK PARTY!

It is too easy to tell someone politely,"No thank you" Hell, SLS provides us with the instant rejection statement. Yet rude people are abound, if people are too timid to reject someone with a quick e-mail or IM or fragile to handle rejection themselves, then maybe they should not be in the lifestyle.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(157 posts)
Just no accounting for rude. Be polite, is gets you further, interested or not...what does it hurt to be nice. Block them back, you did not want to meet them, ever.

Then forget it and go on remembering you were lucky to not have met them...Be happy, have fun and be nice...

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
When I get the "sorry not interested" reply, I do a quick thank you email to let them know that I have hard feelings. And then I mark them as not interested star. However, sometimes I do get hurt when a couple or single male will say that there is no chemistry. How the heck would they know by a pic? If we went by pics only, we would probably never meet up with people. But I respect the "no thank you's" and move on. I just others would do the same courtesy to us. As far as blocking goes, it is my opinion that it is a final blow. I only have blocked one person, and that was because he would not leave us alone. Other than that, blocking has been hurtful to me, so I would not use it unless neccessary.

Monterey CA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
No rule, answer when you can.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
buh bye to that post.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
John, They got their panties in a wad cause they can't handle rejection. I had a couple write me a while back when I had gone for the weekend. I did not answer back that weekend so they sent me a 2nd e-mail telling me how rude I was for not immediately writing back. I apologized when I got back and told them I had been out of town, but they did not respond back.

Funny, when they came to my next swing party a few weeks later and met me face to face, they sure were apologetic. I already got a look into their true nature so we will be just friends with no benefits now. Who wants to play with DRAMA couples?

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Shelly, I was there Saturday night, but not for play ) :

I will call you soon babygirl about spending next Friday at the Nudie Ranch... Winks!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Here are the actual email from me and another couple( call them XXXXX) I received this email over the weekend, their name has been changed to protect the guilty.

[from XXXXX] Hi John

We enjoyed your profile and your private photos are awesome, very handsome, thanks for giving us access, we would be interested in talking more and then meeting for drinks and go from there, we have opened our private photos to you, please get back to us soon.

[from ME] Thank you XXXXX for the kind words, I appreciate you both contacting me, at this time I don’t see a connection, good luck in your search and have fun, John

[from XXXXX] This is why we don’t contact single males or females anymore, you don’t know what you want, we are the best lay you could have had. DON’T BOTHER RESPONDING BACK BECAUSE WE BLOCKED YOU. ===================================================================

Why do people get this upset, why are they in this lifestyle if they can’t take rejection. Do they have to get in the last word, or were they just playing with me and not going to meet in the first place, but maybe it backfired on them….Who knows, I’ll never figure people like this out.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
TOPIC: Don't take Not Interested Gracefully