Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › DD Free How do you decide if the couple is clean
TOPIC: DD_Free_How_do_you_decide_if_the_couple_is_clean
Created by: Intregued69
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are really new to this lifestyle; so new infact we have yet to experience anyone outside of our relationship. Our biggest concern is running up on a serious disease out there from anyone. Im sure none of you just take the other couples word for it. Do you ask the couple for paper work to show their clean? Aside from checking their certs; logically the only other way to find out there history would be from a current exam record.?

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
There is no way to "decide" lol. Ummm, the only sure way I guess is to see a lab slip from that day. LOL. Yeah, there is risk when you have sex with another person. I know someone who earn lots of money and are educated to their teeth and live with genital herpes from a girlfriend 20 years ago. There is no surefire way to know. Condoms are all I can suggest. Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We are really new to this lifestyle; so new infact we have yet to experience anyone outside of our relationship. Our biggest concern is running up on a serious disease out there from anyone. Im sure none of you just take the other couples word for it. Do you ask the couple for paper work to show their clean? Aside from checking their certs; logically the only other way to find out there history would be from a current exam record.?

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: DD Free How do you decide if the couple is clean
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.