Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact DD Free How do you decide if the couple is clean
TOPIC: DD Free How do you decide if the couple is clean
Created by: Intregued69
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are really new to this lifestyle; so new infact we have yet to experience anyone outside of our relationship. Our biggest concern is running up on a serious disease out there from anyone. Im sure none of you just take the other couples word for it. Do you ask the couple for paper work to show their clean? Aside from checking their certs; logically the only other way to find out there history would be from a current exam record.?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
There is no way to "decide" lol. Ummm, the only sure way I guess is to see a lab slip from that day. LOL. Yeah, there is risk when you have sex with another person. I know someone who earn lots of money and are educated to their teeth and live with genital herpes from a girlfriend 20 years ago. There is no surefire way to know. Condoms are all I can suggest. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We are really new to this lifestyle; so new infact we have yet to experience anyone outside of our relationship. Our biggest concern is running up on a serious disease out there from anyone. Im sure none of you just take the other couples word for it. Do you ask the couple for paper work to show their clean? Aside from checking their certs; logically the only other way to find out there history would be from a current exam record.?

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: DD Free How do you decide if the couple is clean