Contacting Members to Meet : Swingers Discussion 70235
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactContacting Members to Meet
TOPIC: Contacting Members to Meet
Created by: csandpdc The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd like to add something as well in regards to the blank profiles. In this day and age, it seems like it would border on insanity to walk into a blind situation, even in a public venue, where someone knows exactly what you look like, and you haven't got a clue about them. As it is, it's happened enough times, that Connie would notice a creepy looking guy checking us out when we're out dancing, as if he knows us, that we've just started blocking single guys in our area that don't have pictures on their profiles.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Our experience has been most people that have pics but won't show them aren't as really as they claim. Yes discretion is important, yes we have facial photos on here. I know some people have had trouble because of photos. But the bottom line if your on this site you at least have some interest in this lifestyle. To those that have questioned us about it, I simply reply if you have a problem with it why were you there in the first place?

Merrimac WI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
With us, no face pic no meet. I understand discretion, but are you going to wear a mask when we are having sex per chance? LOL seriously though, we either see a facial pic or we just don't meet. We extend the courtesy, and appreciate it back. shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have had this happen to us,, and I have also gotten a crotch shot in reply to my email asking for a pic of them, and I just write them back, while that is nice, do you plan on meeting at a place we can recognize you by the pic you sent? Usually they think that is rude, but to be honest I feel its rude to send a crotch shot of yourself when the other couple has sent you pics of thier faces. We dont have pics of him on site except in our private pics and we ALWAYS send face pics with our first reply or our first email, or open our private pics for them. ~Swt~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Contacting Members to Meet