Clothed vs Skin pics questions : Swingers Discussion 122531101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactClothed vs Skin pics questions
TOPIC: Clothed vs Skin pics questions
Created by: himandherfor4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are new and just finished our profile, but we really want to know from those who are honestly looking - Do we need to post full skin pics in order to get people talking to us or will "regular" photos be okay. Will clothed pics that still show who we really are get any attention or does that still seem like we're trying to hide? We aren't trying to hide - just a little wary of full skin sent out into cyberspace... it's not like you can "take it back" :) Should we have skin pics that are saved for invited friends only? Since this is about both of us, should the pictures be of both of us all the time, or should it still be mixed up - some of her, some of him, some of both together? When does "posing" for your pictures just become ridiculous or even creepy (I know I'm not in to seeing someone who thinks they are doing some sort of naked contortion act, but I guess there's something for everyone!)?

Sorry for all the questions, but we've seen some very thoughtful posts with some very open and enlightened people on here and we just won't know till we ask!

Him (X) and Her (Jan)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd vote for whatever you're comfortable with. At least part of our decision to contact or not contact someone is based on their pic(s). We've seen some very nice pics that were fully clothed, as well as some tasteful silhouette or partially clothed pics. Have also seen more than enough crotch/tit shots. Our take on pics is that a nice, restrained pic shows taste, while crotch/tit shots demonstrate an aggressive approach that's a bit too fast for us. Not meaning any disrespect for those who like a faster approach, it's just not our style. The pic's that you post will reflect your level of comfort and preferred 'speed', and the viewers will respond as appropriate to their levels. :-)

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
I prefer clothed pics. I like well done erotic pictures.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
The issue that I have with clothed only pics is that we tend to hide behind our clothing. The closer to nude you get, the less you have to hide behind. Besides, with clothes, no one can tell what we really look like. Although our only pic so far is clothed, we are going to rectify that very soon.

I understand your concern about skin pics being tossed into the cyber wind. If that is your main concern, I would suggest obtaining a photo editor that will allow you to mask or distort your faces; then putting your skin pics into a private folder that can be viewed only by your permission.

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Oops! Realized that I posted this in First Contact instead of Better Profiles... I'm moving it there. SORRY!

Bellflower CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We are new and just finished our profile, but we really want to know from those who are honestly looking - Do we need to post full skin pics in order to get people talking to us or will "regular" photos be okay. Will clothed pics that still show who we really are get any attention or does that still seem like we're trying to hide? We aren't trying to hide - just a little wary of full skin sent out into cyberspace... it's not like you can "take it back" :) Should we have skin pics that are saved for invited friends only? Since this is about both of us, should the pictures be of both of us all the time, or should it still be mixed up - some of her, some of him, some of both together? When does "posing" for your pictures just become ridiculous or even creepy (I know I'm not in to seeing someone who thinks they are doing some sort of naked contortion act, but I guess there's something for everyone!)?

Sorry for all the questions, but we've seen some very thoughtful posts with some very open and enlightened people on here and we just won't know till we ask!

Him (X) and Her (Jan)

Bellflower CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Clothed vs Skin pics questions