Check this out : Swingers Discussion 210042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactCheck this out
TOPIC: Check this out
Created by: sardukar
Original Starting post for this thread:
To me here this is how it goes A. Send email B. Send picture C. Set up a date D. Establish relationship

A. No reply 80 percent of the time B. No reply 90 percent of the time, 5 percent will say no...

According a study 17 percent of people on the planet are considered beautiful by the rest..I'm going to shoot myself....

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sard... You honour this life style. Thanks!

Hull Canada
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Same here, Kat. We have a private file with face pics that we like to use when WE want to, and this limitation is unwanted. Hmm - time to report this in the Website forum, I guess.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9177 posts)
I've been finding that when I am sending out the a new email, I can only attach pics from my public profile. Once there is a reply and I am responding, then the other galleries open up. Has anyone else here had that problem?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9177 posts)
This is how it was for us (limited experiences so far) 1. We send email and we get a reply to show face picture..we do ..no response. 2. We send email with pictures...no response. 3. They send email with pictures, we reply with pictures...no response. ..I know what you are thinking..we do not look like mutants... ;-)

@FunnyB I made it up but its not far from the truth...

I still think that not following up with a polite response is a low class, so we reply to all..you send us face pic..we will send you ours even if we decline your offer. It is the right thing to do.

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
Hey Sard...

Where did you get the data?

Hull Canada
Username hidden
(8 posts)
"To me this is how it goes A. Send email B. Send picture C. Set up date D. Establish relationship"

If you're waiting for a response to your email before you open your private gallery I'm surprised that you even get 20 percent to reply. We very rarely respond to email without open face pics.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
There is another perspective.

We recentely e-mailed a single bi-female with an age limit of up to 99 years asking if she could help ease my wife into the lifestyle. Next thing I know she has blocked us and we have no reason why. I would think a simple "No Thanks" would have been ok.

I guess some people are just unrational.

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
From what I have seen,read, heard. Your experience is pretty normal. I try and look at it from the other perspective. Look at your incoming, unsolicited emails. Most of them come from folks who you know you aren't interested in. Reasons vary... Some we get a bad vibe on and just pass(pic collector, guy cheating on his wife, axe murderer, ect), some we don't think we have any thing in common with judging by their letter and profile, others we pass on for other reasons (300 miles away, older than our parents, the guy looked like my Aunt Tillie...) I often wonder what our profile looks and sounds like to the couples we write to.

Although, I can't see any reason why the people we find attractive wouldn't jump at the chance to get naked with us, I'm biased. I'm sure they have good reason to pass us up. I have to trust their judgement. It has to work for everybody and that's hard.

What's REALLY disappointing is when you get to part C and then you realize it's not going to work and you go back to square one.

As someone mentioned to me, If we were willing to take ANYBODY we could have a play date tonight.

It's worth the wait.

Keep the faith brotha and sistah! It'll happen if you work at it.

Chicago Heights IL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
To me here this is how it goes A. Send email B. Send picture C. Set up a date D. Establish relationship

A. No reply 80 percent of the time B. No reply 90 percent of the time, 5 percent will say no...

According a study 17 percent of people on the planet are considered beautiful by the rest..I'm going to shoot myself....

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Check this out