Bringing Your A Game : Swingers Discussion 211466
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactBringing Your A Game
TOPIC: Bringing Your A Game
Created by: SexWithTheCity
Original Starting post for this thread:
When you hit the sack with your first couple should you try to rock their world or just try to have modest fun? I'm asking because I know some people get jealous, and making a woman scream or doing a lot better than they normally do with each other might cause problems with them. Is this a silly thing to be concerned about? Making women squirt is like of a hobby for me, but I don't want to wreck good ties with a couple. Thanks!

Also, if you're in Vegas or Central Texas and you're interested in us, message us!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
That's actually a question I've never seen asked in here before. BTW, Welcome.

I think we tend to hold back a little bit with a new couple, just b/c we don't quite know their preferences yet. I would say that neither of us is trying to outdo the other couple or make the experience out of this world. We're just us, who we are, and we don't try to be anything else. Mr Sexus is amazing at reading a woman's body and getting her off with his hands, or however she enjoys most. I am very sensitive and responsive to the right touches, etc. It's nothing we actively have to think about or consider, just doing what comes "naturally." We like to bring pleasure to people we are interested in, but we keep a pretty laid back attitude about swinging.

Relax and enjoy yourselves and the other couples you meet. If you overthink it, it may not be as fun. Just read the other person's body language, verbal and non verbal cues, and you'll have a good time.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Hey guys, welcome to the forums! When we meet a couple for the first time we don't really know what "game" we'll be bringing to the bedroom. It will depend on our interactions over drinks, their experience level, the phase of the moon. and other random factors. If you want to bring your A game, by all means do it, but during playtime it's not a bad idea to take several time out's to ask if everyone is comfortable. Just like with your SO, you will develop a feel for what a partner likes by listening to the sounds they make and observing their body language. Don't worry too much about compromising to avoid wrecking ties, it's okay to have play preferences and if your's don't match up there is really no point in playing with them again anyway. Have fun young 'uns!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
When you hit the sack with your first couple should you try to rock their world or just try to have modest fun? I'm asking because I know some people get jealous, and making a woman scream or doing a lot better than they normally do with each other might cause problems with them. Is this a silly thing to be concerned about? Making women squirt is like of a hobby for me, but I don't want to wreck good ties with a couple. Thanks!

Also, if you're in Vegas or Central Texas and you're interested in us, message us!

Austin TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Bringing Your A Game