Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › Being a new couples first
TOPIC: Being_a_new_couples_first_
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5 
41 to 47 of 47
User Details are only visible to members.
We had been chatting with and had actually met a couple a few times to see if there was a connection there and finally all decided to meet for playing. We had planned on going to a club for dancing and then on to a room from there. This was going to be the first time for this couple. Everything was going well at the club until the dancing started. I danced with his wife and he and my wife were sitting back chatting. Long story short after he seen me dancing with his wife he blew up and grabbed his wife and left. He had a look in his eyes that could kill. Have any of you had bad experiences with couples playing their first time? I've been thinking how bad it could have been if we had made it to the room and he seen me with his wife sexually. Also any suggestions on catching something like this before it happens?

Jefferson GA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5 
41 to 47 of 47
TOPIC: Being a new couples first
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.