Being a new couples first : Swingers Discussion 769191041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactBeing a new couples first
TOPIC: Being a new couples first
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
User Details are only visible to members.
We've had two really bad experiences with new (but not necessarily first time) couples.

In one, when things were just getting started and we were both with the other partners, the other F got upset and tried to hit her partner, but missed and whpped me in the back of the head. No pain but I was pretty much in shock. We hightailed it out of there ASAP.

With another couple, on the second meeting we had set up a play date. She started drinking before we met, then had a few at the bar. We didn't realize she was that wasted and invited them to our house. She threw up in her car on the way to our house, then went into our bath room and threw up for about 3 hours while we tried to comfort her. Her husband was pissed and was acting like a jerk. At one point I thought we might have to call 911. Well she got better after a while and we played some, but wasn't great. Well we gave them another shot later, when we played she pretty much rushed through then said she was done and got dressed and stared at her husband, who immediately lost his hard on. When they left, we said "No more"

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Long story short after he seen me dancing with his wife he blew up and grabbed his wife and left. He had a look in his eyes that could kill. *********************************************************** Wow. One of the first clubs I went to with a friend we encountered this.. I was new to the club scene, not the lifestyle scene, and my friend was very experienced in both club and lifestyle..we were all dancing, he kissed my neck she blew up .. he explained they were newbies.. I decided then I would not engage in any activity with newbies anymore and have not had that problem again. Too many experienced couples that you dont have those worries with and can actually enjoy adult fun! SWT

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2190 posts)
That's a real hazard for new couples, but nothing you can do anything about in advance. Part of the issue is that they Think they're up to sharing because they've talked about it. But, when the reality hits them between the eyes, the strength of their reaction(s) can really surprise them too. It's their issue, not yours.

We've even seen the husband get in their car and drive home, leaving her behind at a club event. Needless to say, we dropped everything and drove her home and sat them down and told them that, while we liked them as people, they had some serious issues that they needed to work on. They later dropped the LS and he went back to cheating with his GF's. Their issue.

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
we can say we have had some of those meets it all comes down to their insecuity issues witch leads to jealousy towards each other he just wasn't ready to see his wife with another man. chatting about it and doing it are very different and if they're not ready for the play time then it just wont work for them we wouldn't take it personally its not your fault.

Rensselaer NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
In response to the OP: I have seen people get jealous and pissed for much less. We were at the club last Sat. for instance, and a couple was at the table next to us. Very cute couple, she was more into another lady and her hubby, very friendly, mainly talked to Jay..chit chat. I was doing my thing, walking and talking with everyone. I walked past him, asked him if he was enjoying his time there....NOT what I would consider to be flirting. Now, he said something to me, and held my hand as I walked by, obviously flirting. It was all good and I honestly kept walking and chit chatting. Well, his wife saw it and frickin flipped out. They were sitting at the table, fighting. He was asking her what the F*** they were doing there...THEN they went into the play lounge and were fighting in THERE! So yes, it happens. I would NOT say its common..most people we have met have been great. But yes, it does happen. Yes, you are lucky your pants weren't at your ankles when he decided to be an asshole. I wonder what he thought he was going to see? Just chalk it up to experience and move on. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Nope there are alot of unknowns with people their first time. Its exactly what we were taught to be wrong from very young. So its one hell of a battle for some. Alot of people love the thoughts of it. Love the flirting of it. Love the fantasy play because of it in their bedroom. Some just can't handle the actual doing of it.

Can you prevent or protect it nope. Can you see it coming alot of the times nope. You don't know which of them may or may not. And then their are the new couples who just got it together and its fun to be the first. Ya know the one ya don't forget but sometimes it can be disasterous but the times its not make it worth the try.

Being at a club you can recover and have fun anyway 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
We had been chatting with and had actually met a couple a few times to see if there was a connection there and finally all decided to meet for playing. We had planned on going to a club for dancing and then on to a room from there. This was going to be the first time for this couple. Everything was going well at the club until the dancing started. I danced with his wife and he and my wife were sitting back chatting. Long story short after he seen me dancing with his wife he blew up and grabbed his wife and left. He had a look in his eyes that could kill. Have any of you had bad experiences with couples playing their first time? I've been thinking how bad it could have been if we had made it to the room and he seen me with his wife sexually. Also any suggestions on catching something like this before it happens?

Jefferson GA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
TOPIC: Being a new couples first