Asking to play : Swingers Discussion 139308
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactAsking to play
TOPIC: Asking to play
Created by: A_and_A_
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I have no problem talking to anyone but the challenge comes with asking them if they swing. Any suggestions?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
What's the venue? If you're interested in someone and you're at a lifestyle event, that's one thing. If you're at a vanilla event, that's something entirely different. Mixing vanilla friends and swinging can be taking incredible chances with friendships, reputations, even employment. Not a good thing to do. If you happen to run into vanilla friends at a lifestyle event, that's a different thing totally. In the latter case, I'd tell them how pleased you were to see them and go from there. If they're new to the LS, and you've been around for a bit, I'm sure they'd appreciate any insights you could offer. As far as asking them about playing, assuming that you've hooked up at a LS event, we'd suggest just coming out and asking upfront what they're comfortable with. Just a suggestion, of course. :-)

JnD

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(777 posts)
Can't say I have chocolate but the advice from the others I would think it would be just as useful in an email also

Long Neck DE

Username hidden
(7 posts)
We have friends that you would have called vanilla and they have been over to our house many times to barbecue and play cards. After a while you can tell if they would come over the other side. The little comments like your wife hot tonight (from the male or female), we should go away for the weekend… That is the time to approach them very gently. Or if you are out at a bar and you are talking to another couple and things seem to be going well, ask one to dance and take it slow.. it if feels like it’s getting hot, I bet it is… that is the time to ask them if they have ever played with another couple. Use tack and you can’t go wrong. The worst thing you will hear is a no and respect that as they will you.

West Melbourne FL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We really do not approach vanillas in regard to fucking unless we have specifically talked with them about it. Which means to date we have not fucked any. Ummmm its a hard call. If they have talked with you about it, they are curious, etc. then I would proceed slowly. As far as at swinger events though there is never really an issue...we all pretty much know we aren't here for the chips.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
My wife and I have no problem talking to anyone but the challenge comes with asking them if they swing. Any suggestions?

Long Neck DE

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Asking to play