And THIS is why people don't respond to emails : Swingers Discussion 1438161021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactAnd THIS is why people don't respond to emails
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 63   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a single female profile on another site a few years back and received 600 e-mails in the first three weeks. No, I did not respond to each. I would have had to fire a full time personal secretary to do so. I think that is way beyond the call of duty. The greatest thing about not responding is its expedience.

In a perfect world we would all be so polite. But swing sites are not perfect worlds. They are filled with idiots mass mailing people whose profile they have not even bothered to read. They are not owed this "courtesy" in my opinion.

When I have replied "no thanks" I usually have received a nasty reply back. So, I have adopted a "no reply is a courteous no thank you" approach and find it works fine. It appears the folks offended by this policy are more likely just bitter about the lack of interest they receive on sites like this.

Diane

Westminster MA

Username hidden
(81 posts)
I dont bother answering most emails, I have on my profile I am seeking women only, its obvious that they have not read the profile. If they have read the profile I will answer. If they are rude they get blocked.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
we got 3 emails recently(within the last two weeks) from 3 different couples, one we thought that we did not have anything in common with them so we politely said no thank you, and they were ok with it and thanked us for emailing back.

the second(well let me set this up). John's mother passed away 2 weeks ago, and we told that couple that we liked their profile but we cant right now because John's mother passed away and need to get family affairs in order first before we begin to play again. well we get an email back that said if we cant play now then forget it,and that we should have our profile offline if we cant play. I thought that was very very rude, so we blocked them. the third couple we explained the same thing to them and we also liked their profile, and they said take your time and when you ready contact us, and we thought that was very polite. Since i have been answering emails for John it just floored me what John must go thru most of the time answering emails that he never tells me about, He just shows me the profiles we may be interested in and we decide together. since neither of us take one for the team.

but reading this forum threed i was amazed at how rude some people are with you other couples also.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
a single guy emails us. we respond, "not looking for single guys at this time. good luck to you". he emails back..."I'm hot-I don't need luck!!!!"

alrighty then.

Euless TX

Username hidden
(98 posts)
A short time ago we got a brief note from a couple that had listed her weight at " 0 ". We politely asked what her weight was and got the response that a lady never reveals her weight. Big red flag waving in the wind here. Having had a few surprises upon meeting in the past we , again politely, declined on meeting. We then got an extremely hostile response ending with the suggestion that we go fuck ourselves.

In our opinion one has no business in the lifestyle if you cannot accept the fact that not everyone is going to want to play with you.

Ottawa IL

Username hidden
(65 posts)
and by the way milfordpacouple, you are breath taking in your photos

Forest Lake MN

Username hidden
(21 posts)
MilfordPacouple, one thing I seen , three ,types of couples, one who ask everybody and anybody, they are fishing, usually pushy , not my style. second, like the forum has mentioned , they are looking for a better deal and loose the ideal of swinging. Third, timid, this would be me, but for reasons. need to talk to the couple first for awhile to warm up, swap some nice pics. and build from there.

Forest Lake MN

Username hidden
(21 posts)
I guess that is the silver lining in this. Better to have found out this way what tools they are than to bump into them someplace. I just for the life of me can't understand why people are so rude. Another set of "keyboard commandos"

Kat, you know Easton isn't all that far away ;)

Clint & Susan

Milford PA

Username hidden
(87 posts)
Milford ... aren't you glad to have discovered their lack of social skills (not to mention consideration) before going any further? They can be said to have self-selected themselves (and their drama) out of your lives, for which I suppose one could be grateful. Who needs people with attitudes like that. I don't imagine that you're missing very much there. :-)

JnD

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
On the flip side to the OP's statements. My wife made contact with a couple and since we made the first contact we opened our pictures. The email that we received was "You actually think you have a chance with us. Please" There was absolutely no reason for such a rude response. This is a case where no reply would have been better than the one we received.

To be honest it's really pissed me off. I get tired of running into people in this lifestyle who seem to think that they are better than us.

Clint & Susan

Milford PA

Username hidden
(87 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 63   End
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails