Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact And THIS is why people don't respond to emails
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails
Created by: columbiacouple27
Original Starting post for this thread:
Got an email from a couple recently that quite frankly hadn't really read our profile and were clearly not what we are looking for. We sent them a pretty standard reply basically saying thanks for the email but we're not interested. Got a nastygram back from them basically telling us what losers we are and how after looking at our profile again they're not really interested in us either. We try to reply to every email we get, but this kind of thing is SUCH a turn off that I really can understand why people take the position that no response is really it's own form of response.

C&C

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
first contact from a couple, obviously did not read my profile--or, if they did, ignored what i said.

"hi we are interested in seeing if you are available to play on saturday night."

gee.

i sent the standard thank you sorry not interested.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
new e mail from free members/over 7 months, zero photos. not a lot of text in the profile, seem nice enough but...new.

"we like your profile. let us know what you think."

enticing.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
FrF: Why don't you replay with a Nigerian scammer email? I found this nice sample:

I will introduce myself I am Mr.Wong du a Banker working in a bank in south Korea Until now I am the account officer to most of the south Korea government accounts and I have since discovered that most of the account are dormant account with a lot of money in the account on further investigation I found out that one particular account belong to the former president of south Korean MR PARK CHUNG HEE,who ruled south Korean from 1963-1979 and this particular account has a deposit of $48m with no next of kin.

My proposal is that since I am the account officer and the money or the account is dormant and there is no next of kin obviously the account owner the former president of South Korea has died long time ago, that you should provide an account for the money to be transferred.

The money that is floating in the bank right now is $48m and this is what I want to transfer to your account for our mutual benefit.

Please if this is okay by you I will advice that you contact me through my direct email address.

Please this transaction should be kept confidential. For your assistance as the account owner we shall share the money on equal basis.

Your reply will be appreciated,

Thank you.

Newton MA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
Just received an email from a couple in South Dakota. I always look at the profile before I open the email, just in case one of us put notes on it. Each section had a one line sentence which was made up of broken horrible grammar and spelling. Likewise, the email said. "Hi, are up you pretty pics" something like that.... No, not gonna answer it....

Mr. Funny

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Got an e-mail from a Couple profile that said: "She is sexy. Our male half would love to join you..." Apparently they were a couple at one time & had a few certs, but the most recent was 2010. We specifically state in red "No single males". Does this loser think he wouldn't be a single male even if he had a hall pass?

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(568 posts)
single guy, decent enough profile, pics decent too.

free member for over 4 years. no certs.

intro e mail--no subject---entire message? "hi"

um....

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
single guy, been trying to coordinate coffee meet. keeps demanding i call or text.

finally this morning i said well let's just call it a day then and best of luck in your search.

~rolling eyes~ dude, bad vibe out of the gate? delete.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Out of the 3 dozen or so emails we have sent out to couples less than half sent replies and even less of those replies led to something more one reply said sorry we dont like smoker but their profile said other wise even with the lack of sucess on this site we just keep trying. Cause thats all you can really do

Akron OH
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I would like to add this. As a SM it is a grueling process emailing people. I understand wanting a reply of some sort. Good, bad or indifferent. I have sent more emails that I can count. I admit, I am new to the lifestyle and I have more than a lot to learn. But taking the time to read what people are looking for, responding with a clear and concise email and waiting for a reply is just the nature of this. I am a real person looking for real people to interact with. Real people have lives that don't revolve around the lifestyle but ENHANCES their life. With that said, they are busy living life and don't always have time to respond as soon as I would like. But the same goes for me. I have a life to live that has ups and downs. I try not to be rude in any fashion or form. Based off of what I have read here, I should have received many "No Thank You" messages by now. I try to keep in mind that free members are limited to emails. But it is still a bit disheartening.

Tecumseh MI
Username hidden
(9 posts)
new contact, couple: guy is listed bi, and as a smoker; no photos on profile, member for multiple years:

"hi my name is /////, i was looking for someone to play with tonight. xxx-xxx-xxxx. call me if interested."

wow! let me jump right on that!

*delete*

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 82   End
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails