115
And THIS is why people don't respond to emails : Swingers Discussion 1438161066
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactAnd THIS is why people don't respond to emails
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   66 to 70 of 70 
User Details are only visible to members.
3 emails is excessive.

No response is also a response.

Personally I prefer that people not respond if they are not interested.

But, I dont like rejection...haha....So a non-response is just fine with me

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
NJ, you send them THREE "courteous anyone home emails?" I say send one and if they don't respond...that is a response. Sending more than that just looks desperate in my opinion...which may not be worth much lol

Good luck!

K

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We had a similar experience that came in the form of an IM on SLS. The guy was an ass and obviously pretty desparate to find some booty. He was one of these "let's fuck right now" types. Pretty clear he didn't bother to read our profile.

We've turned down several people since then without a negative response. I would like to think your experience is an isolated one and I sure hope you don't use it as an excuse to not return emails. Most here are good people who deserve your response.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, that happens. Probably 90% of the cpls that we msg will just ignore it, and the other 10% will respond. When we do respond with a "no thanks" we try to do so in a positive manner and wish them well in their efforts. I think that's something that some people just never learned, including how to handle rejection gracefully. Nothing you can do about 'em. And, honestly, if they'd respond like that don't they just confirm the wisdom of your earlier decision to not pursue an acquaintance?

JnD


Username hidden
(786 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Got an email from a couple recently that quite frankly hadn't really read our profile and were clearly not what we are looking for. We sent them a pretty standard reply basically saying thanks for the email but we're not interested. Got a nastygram back from them basically telling us what losers we are and how after looking at our profile again they're not really interested in us either. We try to reply to every email we get, but this kind of thing is SUCH a turn off that I really can understand why people take the position that no response is really it's own form of response.

C&C

Cranberry Township PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   66 to 70 of 70 
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails