And THIS is why people don't respond to emails : Swingers Discussion 1438161041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactAnd THIS is why people don't respond to emails
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 63   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SarahJPA........We have talked to someone that feels the way you do. We sent a nice email when she first joined, just said, welcome let us know if you would like to chat more. We have traded emails with her and talked on the phone, have not met her yet. She sent an email to us that she was deleting her profile because she was tired of being treated like a cheap whore by people online. All we can assume, some couples looking for just a single woman are really just a pathetic guy.

Poway CA

Username hidden
(52 posts)
Ok, Here's what's getting to me. I've been on here less than two days and have received alot of Email, I stopped counting at 75. I have tried to respond to each one, but now I am getting return emails from the folks whose messages were appreciated but their invitations were turned down. One guy was a smoker-- and I hate smokers! He didn't take the time to read my profile and he was mad at me for not giving him a chance. If people [single guys specifically] will not read my profile or cannot accept rejection with grace why would I want to stay at SLS? There are alot of options out there and having people throw words at me because what they look like or say doesn't appeal to me, then I'm out. I want to be on this site for meeting really neat people but if I have to dig through a bunch of temper tantrum emails to meet the really cool guys and gals out there, then it's just not worth it.

York PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
We have one for you. This just happened a few days ago.

We received an e mail form a couple that read "do you want to f*** tonight?

our response was "no thank you"

We get back from them "we don't like the way you said that you must be a racist" etc

Funny thing is they didn't have any picture that we anyone could identify what race they were. We both couldn't catch our breath from laughing so hard.

Claremont CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
All of the comments about profiles and dishonesty make sense to me, but I also don't think it is that different than a lot of other social situations in life.

Profiles can be inaccurate for many reasons, but the profile is only the cover of the book. If there is something in it that is appealing, let them know. One of our short-list rules is about smokers, but we find some profiles with smokers where we're still interested in getting to know the couple. We'll say hi.

We like hearing back from people. Yes, no or maybe. If you say no, we'll move on. If you say your busy right now, we'll probably send something back so you don't forget us.

If we don't hear from you and we were really interested, we might follow up later. It's no guarantee.

We're interested in playing, but we have to be right for each other. Poor grammar, rudeness and a multitude of other sins won't help you get friends, jobs, spouse, or play dates. I say be an optimistic human being.

River Forest IL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
JackDarlene...

Well said.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
Joey ... we'd vote for sending a 'no thanks' reply. At least that A) acknowledges your receipt of their missive, and B) tells the sender(s) that you're sociable enough to be polite even when you have no immediate interest in pursuing an acquaintance. You never know when you might run into them at a party and see the results of ignoring them. (That happens too)

When we're ignored (fairly often), we're never sure whether it's because something hiccuped in the mail delivery system and they never got it, or they're considering it, or they sent something that we never got (it happens), or they're not interested. I think that never knowing is the worse of the two alternatives. But that's just our opinion, of course, and subject to change without notice. :-)

Live Long and Prosper!

JnD

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
If someone reads my profile they will not send an email or instant message me because I ask to allow me to contact. Now, if they send a nice "Hi, just wanted to say I like your pic" I am always polite and say thanks, party on. If someone emails or instant messages and have not read my profile its obvious and I do not feel I need to respond.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Two wrongs don't make it right. For those of you who actually reply to your mail; please , keep doing it regardless of people acting like asses. There are tons of people who apperciate getting a response. If your already answering your mail then your already better than a lot of people on here. Keep being a role model.

Newborn GA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
We have never been able to decide which is worse.....Sending no reply or sending a "no thanks reply"

We have never had a problem sending a "not interested" reply to someone or a couple who is so far outside what our profile says we want.

But a couple or a guy who is a great "profile match" but for whatever reason we are not attracted......is tougher.

We've tried the simple "no thanks" before a few times and that usually doesnt end the conversation. They will reply about how great our profiles match and they cant see how we're not a perfect fit.

It just seems to harsh or rude to say "Sorry but we're not attracted to you"

"No thanks" replys have triggered nasty messages after also....

So most times, we just wont reply if we;re not interested. That seems like the nicest way to say "no thanks"

Hell....Even being experienced in this and not being short on people who are interested in us.........When we send an email and get a "not interested" back from a "perfect match" profile........ Its a slight....."Ouch" haha

We rather get no response ourselves

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
I have been turned down politely a couple of times and had no problem with it.

I usually send them back an email labeled "Thanks for the courtesy of your reply" and tell them that I understand that I'm not what they are after, I am not offended by that and wish you good luck and happy swinging."

I appreciate people polite enough to say no thanks, as compared to people who don't even bother to reply. What is really funny is that some of the people who never reply, if you read their profiles will often go on and on about basicaly how picky they aren't. LOL... I think people should be honest. If you don't like BBWs, oriental dudes, heavy guys, rednecks, businessmen, etc.. just say so. If somebody is polite enought to say "no thanks" appreciate it. Its better than no reply at all.

Logan WV

Username hidden
(1022 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 63   End
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails