And THIS is why people don't respond to emails : Swingers Discussion 1438161031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactAnd THIS is why people don't respond to emails
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I disagree.

Ive said many times on here.....If you dont "follow the directions" in our profile and email us, we either wont respond or will send a sarcastic snotty response.

We are right up front in our profile stating the types of emails we wont respond to.

So if youre a 45 year old straight traveler who sends us a one line email with no pics. (Basically summing up exactly what we say we dont want) then you wont get a response or depending on our mood a nasty one.

If you match what we say we are looking for, and "follow directions" then we will respond even if its to say we arent interested.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I think not responding is rude. We liken it to a wave. If you wave at someone and you know they saw it, the least they could do is wave back.

When you mail someone, you expect some kind of reply. A simple yes or no is even good enough. But ignoring? Rude.

And if you respond and they get snotty, block em. Easy as that.

My 2 cents worth

Vancouver WA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Babe, my comment on your new pics is that they made my cock hard as a rock. Now I just need Santa's little helper to come over here and "help."

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Babe, at least you didn't have to waste any time. I got an email from a couple once that just asked me to tell them a little about myself. I thought that strange since my profile is fairly detailed. But they had a nice profile so I wrote a couple of paragraphs and replied. No answer.

A month later, I get another email from the same couple, the exact same wording (even including a minor typo). I ignored it, and the identical email I got a few months later.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Yeah we just got one of those emails ... they failed to read our profile came down from Canada for a month. Only a week left for them here ...they were staying 2 plus hours away from us looking for a bi female not a curious one ... we state that me the male will chat with people till we meet due to rudeness of folks ... we have enough certs to prove whom we are ... but they wanted the women only to chat , not looking for a one night stand ... first nite might be coffee ( all cool when you state in your profile you have time ) my wife and I composed email and told them hey we aren't looking for a bi female , that my wife is selectively bi re emphasized that I the male would act as pointman ... we turned them down and said we just werent interested ... they in turn sent one back saying that they wanted the women to chat since they're so many fakes out there ( WE HAVE RECENT CERTS ) that I was a CONTROL freak ???? and good luck with our search ( WHAT???? We didn't even look them up, have plenty on our plate here without running desperately across the continent much less two plus hours just for a cup of coffee ofr them to try and get a piece of ass from my wife as a one night stand ) sorry just a little bit upset using this to vent

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
I had a single female profile on another site a few years back and received 600 e-mails in the first three weeks. No, I did not respond to each. I would have had to fire a full time personal secretary to do so. I think that is way beyond the call of duty. The greatest thing about not responding is its expedience.

In a perfect world we would all be so polite. But swing sites are not perfect worlds. They are filled with idiots mass mailing people whose profile they have not even bothered to read. They are not owed this "courtesy" in my opinion.

When I have replied "no thanks" I usually have received a nasty reply back. So, I have adopted a "no reply is a courteous no thank you" approach and find it works fine. It appears the folks offended by this policy are more likely just bitter about the lack of interest they receive on sites like this.

Diane

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
I dont bother answering most emails, I have on my profile I am seeking women only, its obvious that they have not read the profile. If they have read the profile I will answer. If they are rude they get blocked.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
we got 3 emails recently(within the last two weeks) from 3 different couples, one we thought that we did not have anything in common with them so we politely said no thank you, and they were ok with it and thanked us for emailing back.

the second(well let me set this up). John's mother passed away 2 weeks ago, and we told that couple that we liked their profile but we cant right now because John's mother passed away and need to get family affairs in order first before we begin to play again. well we get an email back that said if we cant play now then forget it,and that we should have our profile offline if we cant play. I thought that was very very rude, so we blocked them. the third couple we explained the same thing to them and we also liked their profile, and they said take your time and when you ready contact us, and we thought that was very polite. Since i have been answering emails for John it just floored me what John must go thru most of the time answering emails that he never tells me about, He just shows me the profiles we may be interested in and we decide together. since neither of us take one for the team.

but reading this forum threed i was amazed at how rude some people are with you other couples also.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
a single guy emails us. we respond, "not looking for single guys at this time. good luck to you". he emails back..."I'm hot-I don't need luck!!!!"

alrighty then.

Euless TX
Username hidden
(97 posts)
A short time ago we got a brief note from a couple that had listed her weight at " 0 ". We politely asked what her weight was and got the response that a lady never reveals her weight. Big red flag waving in the wind here. Having had a few surprises upon meeting in the past we , again politely, declined on meeting. We then got an extremely hostile response ending with the suggestion that we go fuck ourselves.

In our opinion one has no business in the lifestyle if you cannot accept the fact that not everyone is going to want to play with you.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 78   End
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails