And THIS is why people don't respond to emails : Swingers Discussion 1438161031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactAnd THIS is why people don't respond to emails
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
a single guy emails us. we respond, "not looking for single guys at this time. good luck to you". he emails back..."I'm hot-I don't need luck!!!!"

alrighty then.

Euless TX
Username hidden
(97 posts)
A short time ago we got a brief note from a couple that had listed her weight at " 0 ". We politely asked what her weight was and got the response that a lady never reveals her weight. Big red flag waving in the wind here. Having had a few surprises upon meeting in the past we , again politely, declined on meeting. We then got an extremely hostile response ending with the suggestion that we go fuck ourselves.

In our opinion one has no business in the lifestyle if you cannot accept the fact that not everyone is going to want to play with you.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
and by the way milfordpacouple, you are breath taking in your photos

Forest Lake MN
Username hidden
(21 posts)
MilfordPacouple, one thing I seen , three ,types of couples, one who ask everybody and anybody, they are fishing, usually pushy , not my style. second, like the forum has mentioned , they are looking for a better deal and loose the ideal of swinging. Third, timid, this would be me, but for reasons. need to talk to the couple first for awhile to warm up, swap some nice pics. and build from there.

Forest Lake MN
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I guess that is the silver lining in this. Better to have found out this way what tools they are than to bump into them someplace. I just for the life of me can't understand why people are so rude. Another set of "keyboard commandos"

Kat, you know Easton isn't all that far away ;)

Clint & Susan

Milford PA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Milford ... aren't you glad to have discovered their lack of social skills (not to mention consideration) before going any further? They can be said to have self-selected themselves (and their drama) out of your lives, for which I suppose one could be grateful. Who needs people with attitudes like that. I don't imagine that you're missing very much there. :-)

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
On the flip side to the OP's statements. My wife made contact with a couple and since we made the first contact we opened our pictures. The email that we received was "You actually think you have a chance with us. Please" There was absolutely no reason for such a rude response. This is a case where no reply would have been better than the one we received.

To be honest it's really pissed me off. I get tired of running into people in this lifestyle who seem to think that they are better than us.

Clint & Susan

Milford PA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
even tougher: responding to a second email where the original emailer opened their pics after a request.... a rejection at that point only says one thing: "you're butt ugly"

we appreciate it when people first contact us to have a face pic opened, we hate getting an enticing email, reading the profile and finding compatibility, but they don't include a face pic, then we have to ask, and there are times the faces just don't do it for us.... and then we really hate sending a rejection... cause it's hard to lie at that point.....

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(429 posts)
The original post, Pittcouple, and others all tell a familiar story that speaks to the lack of respect people show. Given the environment we have become believers that no reply is a reply and we accept the same in return. We have people that don't even read the first line of our profile and expect to have more of our time and do the reading for them. In our opinion, respect gets respect, reading and showing interest in a profile should get same. Here's to hoping for more civility, few judgements, and better profiles!

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
Sorry about the last post. I guess I had more wine then I thought. Fun times, have a great week- end

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 70   End
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails