And THIS is why people don't respond to emails : Swingers Discussion 1438161021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactAnd THIS is why people don't respond to emails
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To say no response is really a reponse is disrespectful to the sender in our opinion. We all want respectable members here and to ignore, or not reponse, to a message isn't right. I agree that a response might bring on a nastygram but by responding you did not disrespect the sender. If you get a nastygram following a reply, then you can ignore them because retaliation is just stooping to their level of inmaturity. We have sent many messages that get read but remain unreplied. Have a good night

West Des Moines IA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Snug. i just noticed some profiles do that and probably going to try that here

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
How about this for members getting lots of emails that they want to filter (solo males don't have this problem) AND wanting to ENSURE the emails come from people who read their profile (which is understandable & only polite).

Seems like I've seen this idea in a Profile or two -- Somewhere deep, but certainly NOT hidden, in the Profile tell emailers that the email "Subject" line must start with or contain some word in order for the email to be read rather than deleted. ...maybe even add a heart-felt explanation for the requirement.

It's like a Bouncer at the door that speaks volumes about those who do and don't comply.

Foley AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I believe people don't respond.is for a lot of reasons other than being rude ,like The way you look, location, age, boldness, the unknown,

My husband and I are always polite, we have tried several email attemp, from let get to know you to let meet for fun at a event, but on several occasions , we get no response, or the old brush off. Now I can't go into every detail which we tried, but I know that we are a lovely black gentle couple who are not afraid to make the first move. Nevertheless, 9 out of 10 we have read the profile, and everyone want to meet they claim. Can somebody tell me something cause we are baffled,

From ellease always kind.

Baldwin NY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
We're not as arrogant as I make us sound.

I only point out the stuff to bitch about on here.

We do get nice emails and have nice exchanges and some we end up playing.

If someone outside of our desires emails and just wants to chat for whatever reason, and they are nice, we dont blow them off.

I think its just surprising how the numbers work. You would think most emails would be good, and a few bad apples.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
You never can tell. I recently declined (politefully) to meet a couple, and got back from them a very nice email profusely thanking me for taking the time to reply. Another couple (free members for several years, with no pics and no certs) wrote me a nastygram saying I needed psychiatric treatment because I declined their overture. You never can tell.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I disagree.

Ive said many times on here.....If you dont "follow the directions" in our profile and email us, we either wont respond or will send a sarcastic snotty response.

We are right up front in our profile stating the types of emails we wont respond to.

So if youre a 45 year old straight traveler who sends us a one line email with no pics. (Basically summing up exactly what we say we dont want) then you wont get a response or depending on our mood a nasty one.

If you match what we say we are looking for, and "follow directions" then we will respond even if its to say we arent interested.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I think not responding is rude. We liken it to a wave. If you wave at someone and you know they saw it, the least they could do is wave back.

When you mail someone, you expect some kind of reply. A simple yes or no is even good enough. But ignoring? Rude.

And if you respond and they get snotty, block em. Easy as that.

My 2 cents worth

Vancouver WA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Babe, my comment on your new pics is that they made my cock hard as a rock. Now I just need Santa's little helper to come over here and "help."

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Babe, at least you didn't have to waste any time. I got an email from a couple once that just asked me to tell them a little about myself. I thought that strange since my profile is fairly detailed. But they had a nice profile so I wrote a couple of paragraphs and replied. No answer.

A month later, I get another email from the same couple, the exact same wording (even including a minor typo). I ignored it, and the identical email I got a few months later.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 74   End
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails