Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact And THIS is why people don't respond to emails
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails
Created by: columbiacouple27
Original Starting post for this thread:
Got an email from a couple recently that quite frankly hadn't really read our profile and were clearly not what we are looking for. We sent them a pretty standard reply basically saying thanks for the email but we're not interested. Got a nastygram back from them basically telling us what losers we are and how after looking at our profile again they're not really interested in us either. We try to reply to every email we get, but this kind of thing is SUCH a turn off that I really can understand why people take the position that no response is really it's own form of response.

C&C

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If only people would take a few minutes to read a profile and construct a respectful and well worded mail, this whole lifestyle would be far more productive.

It's so fucking easy A Single Caveman could do it.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
What you call rude rejections, we would call appropriate rejections to the many asshats who don't respect what is written in a profile.

Just Sayin.....

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Same for rejections . . . The rude rejections used to make me wonder what I was doing to do irritate a few while others would respond leading to dialog, meeting and more. Now when I receive the "hey dude, f-off . . . " I think thank God they showed their personality, or lack of, quickly and save the dumbest/worst as a reminder that the world is full of some "interesting" folk! lol

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(67 posts)
And I used to think that opposable thumbs made us special.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10184 posts)
Crazy new mail as of today...

"I fuk u bot bcuz u no u foreel want"

Those are the only types of mails we will never respond to. Just fucking ridiculous. And sad.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
@njnybiwfemme

Mr AA here. Thank you, I appreciate the kind words. We have found that our profile writing certainly does limit the interest from others, and maybe even too much so, lol.

Since we like to respond to everyone, it was just too much time spent for all that when our profile was written in brevity. It was short and definitely LOL funny... but it was like welcoming just anyone to a party and then having to control a wide variety of negative aspects all at once.

Most try to keep their options completely wide open, but then they wonder why people are upset with them after a meet. Too many hidden agendas with the majority or people. We do not have any drama because of our style, but we did have a tiny bit of subdued drama 3 times in our first year about 8 years ago. We were fine, but some people live within their own reality for sure.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
this morning's gem from a SM who has two lines of text in his profile, no open pics, and no open pic attached to his "message"

subject: hi

my response: no.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6407 posts)
AA: seriously well written, and also seriously well written profile. kudos.

not many take the time to read or look beyond the photos; your profile and approach most definitely will weed out incompatible folks.

good luck during your revisit to the playzones.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6407 posts)
Mr AA here. I wrote this in another thread as well.

When we are not interested, I simply answer our mail with variations of this response; "Thank you for the respectful and polite mail. We like to give a respectful response one way or the other. It's not a match, but we sincerely wish you exciting times and great memories in the lifestyle."

Surprisingly, the high majority answer with a thank you for at least giving an answer. Sometimes we get an even warmer response, and only a few here and there simply leave it alone. Of course on a rare occasion, we get the lifestyle no-no question of 'why?'.

We simply reply with, "Even though it's not lifestyle etiquette to ask why, we like helping people to understand lifestyle nuances and help promote a better environment for all, so we will leave you with some information. Attraction is mostly a subconscious desire and cannot be definitively explained. For instance; 40 stunningly beautiful men and women could be in a room, yet not everyone would be attracted to everyone else of the opposite sex. Some of us know we need physical attraction first, others do not. In addition, a personality, intelligence and humor can go a long way to help OR detract from the overall attraction, so therefore the question is far too complex to truly define."

In around 8 years and hundreds of initial emails, there have only been maybe 7 negative responses to either our first or second replies.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
Even after a rejection we respond back with this: Thank you very much for the reply. We know it is hard enough to meet your soulmate so to get four people to have the right sexual chemistry is even tougher. Just for a future thought we always enjoy a quick night out for a drink or even a coffee with some open sexual conversation if things should change keep us in mind.

If our paths should cross lets say Hi

Be Healthy, Be Happy, Be Horny

Nancy & Rich

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(235 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 105   End
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails