Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › And THIS is why people don't respond to emails
TOPIC: And_THIS_is_why_people_don't_respond_to_emails
Created by: columbiacouple27
Original Starting post for this thread:
Got an email from a couple recently that quite frankly hadn't really read our profile and were clearly not what we are looking for. We sent them a pretty standard reply basically saying thanks for the email but we're not interested. Got a nastygram back from them basically telling us what losers we are and how after looking at our profile again they're not really interested in us either. We try to reply to every email we get, but this kind of thing is SUCH a turn off that I really can understand why people take the position that no response is really it's own form of response.

C&C

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 114
User Details are only visible to members.
There is no reason for rudeness. I have been lucky and I am running at about an 80% reply rate to my messages and I think that is because I am respectful and never insulting. I actually read profiles and if I am not a match I do not send a message. Angelmica you have a nice profile with killer pictures and I mean they are fabulous. I think that charming lad (keeping it clean) was jealous of something he wanted but will not have.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Angelmica, what NiceGuy said.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(463 posts)
Angelmica, that was totally uncalled for by that SM. I read your profile and found your profile very nice and inviting and just can't understand why some guys have to show their asses.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(863 posts)
Wow Angelmica, I haven't been on here very long, but really??? That's the kind of person I wish I could nuke from orbit.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I did and also reported him. Was to far out of line. My wife is very very nice.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Hope you blocked the jerk.. !

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(1119 posts)
One time I wrote a no thanks reply to a male half of a couple who was in town on business. He replied with can I ask you a question do the women in your wife's country fuck dogs...... Charming lad.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Hello AmbiguityAversion , thanks for the tip about walking. I'll have to give that a try.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
The only time I can understand when ppl don't reply is when that person clearly doesn't read their profile. My only exception to not replying is no pictures at all, and trying to get my number to give them to me. Which is what I clearly put in my profile I will not do.

Alloway NJ
Username hidden
(80 posts)
If only people would take a few minutes to read a profile and construct a respectful and well worded mail, this whole lifestyle would be far more productive.

It's so fucking easy A Single Caveman could do it.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(334 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 114
TOPIC: And THIS is why people don't respond to emails
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.