And Poof! They are gone : Swingers Discussion 212044101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactAnd Poof! They are gone
TOPIC: And Poof! They are gone
Created by: bellasera
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd bet you that your disappearing people are (pick any combination) cheaters, pretenders, or SM's with fake profiles. We WON'T discuss things like cup sizes, cock sizes, positional preferences, or any sexual activities until we've met with both halves at a public place. It's just safer that way.

Call them. If they're serious, they'll have no real issue with giving you a ph #. If she's always out shopping or in the shower, or at her mother's place, and never available to chat on the phone, you can bet that you're being played.

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
we make it quite plain that if writers claim to be a couple, we will need soon to talk to the female.

We have a Google voice # that enables us to selectively block callers

New York NY

Username hidden
(178 posts)
Sounds like you've been tricked into chatting with pervs not just once, but three times. The solution is not to chat, text or have excessive email contact until you've met them in person.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
I've found there are a lot of flakes here. Then again, I'm a single guy. For a single woman, I would not imagine it being hard to find people.

You just have to chalk it up to people being flaky and immature.

Hoover AL

Username hidden
(11 posts)
I've been chatting with three couples located somewhat close to my area. We would exchange emails / photos and communicate afterwards that we are looking forward to meeting. This is after a week or two of emailing. Then nothing. I have a rule to send 2 messages after the last email (spread out over a 2-3 day period) if I don't hear from them for a few days. If I don't get a response, I move on. No harm no foul I guess.

One thing is that I do communicate much more with the male half and I do ask if I can communicate with the female half also but this has yet to happen. It's usually small talk and some inquiries and answers about what we like to do physically. I'm pretty mainstream - not into BDSM/pain/humiliation etc. I mention I do like 3sums and really love MMF. Question - would it be more likely that 1.) the female half is not interested 2.) other reason. What are your thoughts? I'm trying to figure out what I wrote that offended people and nothing comes to mind.

Albany OR

Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: And Poof! They are gone