A simple reply : Swingers Discussion 202361101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactA simple reply
TOPIC: A simple reply
Created by: trinity3dvprod
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've been a member here, free and paid, for a number of years. As a free member you pretty much get what you pay for, especially if you're a SM. So, I buy for a membership and begin browsing. I like to think I put in my research, as much as possible on sites like this, and almost always write to those women/couples who either specifically indicate they are in search of a SM, or it indicated that SM's are desired by the graph(?) on the profile. However I will admit that I don't ALWAYS stick to that rule and as such I might reach out to those that I find their profile to be too good to pass up. Now I understand if a SM, like me writes to a couple or SF who either indicate they'll contact the SM's or that they do no desire a SM. I do this because I personally haven't had a tremendous amount of success on this site. Again I, begrudgingly, understand a non reply in these situations. But come on man! What is the purpose of those members who specifically indicate they're looking for SM's, as well as those who additionally write in their profiles that they will answer ALL emails, even if it's to say "No thanks"? What is this about? I've read several of the threads related to single swinging in regards to "First Contact", etc. and, with a few minor, very minor, exceptions, I've been right on the money! I don't think it's right or fair for all SM's to be lumped into a "kicked to the curb" section because of a few, well maybe more than a few, Dumb Asses! Now this is just a thought, but the fact is that I live in the Southeast/Bible Belt section of this country and racism can and does rear it's ugly and ignorant head, more often than not. I think it's laughable how often I see the phrases "We stick to our own kind" or better yet "We only play with our own race." If I were a petty person, and considering I seldom receive a "reply", I could easily say "Race? I'm a member of the Human race." This is important (For Me) to say because undoubtedly some of these same members might also be into bestiality. Again, come on man! They'd do a dog or whatever, as long as they're not Black, or perhaps Latin. This is just as ridiculous as the no kissing rule but oral sex is cool, where's the logic in that? I'll not go on as I'm sure I've already said too much as it is. I have to think long and hard before I pay for a membership here or on other sites like this!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
A no reply is a proper response. We know some people desire a no thank you and then may want additional rejection information. If you're a SM in the LS you need patience and thick skin, rejection (either by response or no response) is just part of the reality. Try and stay up beat. Good luck.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
No one with a "No Kissing Rule" boundary need explain it's logic to anybody. As with similar personal preferences, the boundary's existence is it's own justification, and it deserves respect rather than question.

Foley AL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Nah, that's not it John,

I think that it's the way that he spells discrete!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16798 posts)
The fact your interest level in single males is a 3 compared to your interest in women and couples at 4s might lead some to think you're not telling the truth about your sexuality preference being straight.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
You are writing the wrong couples. Find one who says "we like whiners" and you should be in like Flint.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Try striking the "<-| Enter" key for a change in paragraphs.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I don't know, But wanting to have sex with a woman and her daughter, or a woman and her sister at the same time might not get to many responses.

Just a thought.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I've been a member here, free and paid, for a number of years. As a free member you pretty much get what you pay for, especially if you're a SM. So, I buy for a membership and begin browsing. I like to think I put in my research, as much as possible on sites like this, and almost always write to those women/couples who either specifically indicate they are in search of a SM, or it indicated that SM's are desired by the graph(?) on the profile. However I will admit that I don't ALWAYS stick to that rule and as such I might reach out to those that I find their profile to be too good to pass up. Now I understand if a SM, like me writes to a couple or SF who either indicate they'll contact the SM's or that they do no desire a SM. I do this because I personally haven't had a tremendous amount of success on this site. Again I, begrudgingly, understand a non reply in these situations. But come on man! What is the purpose of those members who specifically indicate they're looking for SM's, as well as those who additionally write in their profiles that they will answer ALL emails, even if it's to say "No thanks"? What is this about? I've read several of the threads related to single swinging in regards to "First Contact", etc. and, with a few minor, very minor, exceptions, I've been right on the money! I don't think it's right or fair for all SM's to be lumped into a "kicked to the curb" section because of a few, well maybe more than a few, Dumb Asses! Now this is just a thought, but the fact is that I live in the Southeast/Bible Belt section of this country and racism can and does rear it's ugly and ignorant head, more often than not. I think it's laughable how often I see the phrases "We stick to our own kind" or better yet "We only play with our own race." If I were a petty person, and considering I seldom receive a "reply", I could easily say "Race? I'm a member of the Human race." This is important (For Me) to say because undoubtedly some of these same members might also be into bestiality. Again, come on man! They'd do a dog or whatever, as long as they're not Black, or perhaps Latin. This is just as ridiculous as the no kissing rule but oral sex is cool, where's the logic in that? I'll not go on as I'm sure I've already said too much as it is. I have to think long and hard before I pay for a membership here or on other sites like this!!

Browns Summit NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: A simple reply