single cannot find single men : Swingers Discussion 172655101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmatessingle cannot find single men
TOPIC: single cannot find single men
Created by: bullfrog12
Original Starting post for this thread:
Couples do not want to play with single men,and single women are saying they can not find any men

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forum rkemp7

Since I can't see your profile all I can go on is your one post so my advice to you is, focus on what you can control and be positive. Complaining about things that are out of your control (who does or does not reply to emails for example) will only mark you as just another whiny single male.

Good luck!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
even couples who play with single females (not us) can't just find them when they want them. why? because they know they can be as picky as they want. and why not? all they have to do to get a guy is say hey.

as someone else mentioned, for the most part, you are not what they are here for. they are here for bi-fem and guys with huge cocks. and if possible, both.

many say they don't fall into either of these catagories. good luck finding them.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
The key phrase is that it can be tough to find a man you are compatible with who also like you. There are plenty of people on her but if you take out the people who are too young, too old, play too hard for you, play too soft for you, are too far away, might be someone who you don't want to know swing, are married, are single....

You get the point.

Even at its most transitory, there has to be some sort of attraction between two (or more) people. It takes a while but it's about finding the select few, not a thundering herd.

Lafayette IN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I am a single man and I am easy to find! I am searching for a single bi-fem for ltr or swing partner!

Fairdealing MO
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Not my experience. Most are looking for bifems. Even the single ladies. Have yet to receive a reply from one of them.

Takoma Park MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Couples do not want to play with single men,and single women are saying they can not find any men

Ozone Park NY
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: single cannot find single men