sigle guy doesnt mind if hubby watches : Swingers Discussion 1294571011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmatessigle guy doesnt mind if hubby watches
TOPIC: sigle guy doesnt mind if hubby watches
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
When someone looks that good, attitude and anything else is NOT important. He's just a great lookin' guy and would be a good addition to a party, that's for sure. "

I respectfully disagree with you G...I have seen you and D together and I think that if a single man came in and said that Dan had to wait until he was "ready" or he doesn't "mind" if Dan tags along....you'd be chewing some ass. Perhaps I'm wrong...........but I think you would be like back it on up brother.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Who cares if he's a tool? A power tool or a ball-peen hammer...I know how to use them! ;) When someone looks that good, attitude and anything else is NOT important. He's just a great lookin' guy and would be a good addition to a party, that's for sure.

Alone or in a 3-some, maybe not so much, but again...who cares? haha.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Bad girl! LOL. He hasn't been on mine. With that attitude all we would do is fight anyways.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
LOL you may be right Tort...but I think we are all tools to some extent...but I do admit that he takes good care of his physical condition and is a good looking man. HOWEVER. Good looks in combination with a pissy, overly cocky ass attitude can make one a very ugly person.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Most couples I know, by the way, don't like it when single men say they "don't mind if hubby watches." "

Exactly. Lildino you are a handsome ass man, and I can appreciate your confidence...to a POINT. However, cocky is not a sexy trait in my opinion. Remember, if you want to get into the panties one thing you will have to learn is humility and being respectful to her husband. Like Tort said, you tell me that my husband "can watch" I will remind you that you are coming into OUR space and my husband and I will say when you can watch. And the whole you go first, he goes second.....quite frankly since I have the pussy I will tell YOU when you go. JMO.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Can the wife's husband go first or second, or not at all? Or are you looking for a couple where the husband is a voyeur or has other issues, like heath issues, and wants to keep his wife happy?

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
oye.........

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17689 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: sigle guy doesnt mind if hubby watches