Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates sigle guy doesnt mind if hubby watches
TOPIC: sigle guy doesnt mind if hubby watches
Created by: lildino76 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Is this for real? It was joke right?

Yes I know someone actually posted it, but man who would take a guy like that seriously?

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
I have to agree with spotlight...If I heard a guy say he didn't want a husband watching or participating when the couple expressed that desire...I would probably run from that profile.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
This dude me and my wife was having a threesome with had the nerve to tell my wife that he wanted it to be just the two of them......................... Where they do that at?? I don't mind letting her do so but the nerve of these people and the things that come out their mouths. By the way this fool can kick rocks

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
That's a curious statement, "single guy doesn't mind if Hubby watches". I'm sorry folks if theres a single guy out there that minds if my husband watches, he's not someone we're interested in. If he's interested in 1 on 1 with a woman, he needs to advertise for single ladies and not couples.

Lorton VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I can remind you.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
No guy ever tells Dan what to do, unless the guy tells him: " fuck my wife...hard." But he does like when a woman tells him what to do...in very plain assertive language!"

Making a mental note.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
(pssst...hey Shell? I think you're right. Actually, you ARE right! the more I read, the more I realize)

and Dude, you'll see all SORTS of stuff posted spouting off opinions...that's the nature of the forums. If you read a lot of them, you'll see that we all give our opinions, solicited or not, but it doesn't mean we're coming down on you personally (bad choice of words...). And you will indeed find men who like to be cuckholded (cuckheld?) and get off on being told that they cannot watch or participate and have to wait.

No guy ever tells Dan what to do, unless the guy tells him: " fuck my wife...hard." But he does like when a woman tells him what to do...in very plain assertive language!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
no man will tell my weather i can watch or not and when i get to join or not. that decision is between me and the wife. if another man were to try and tell me what and where to do he would be going through a wall or window.

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(471 posts)
LOL. Yeah, I even said you were good lookin. LOL. Honestly I did not mean to make you think you are a prick. And like Torta said, who gives a shit what I think anyways. Opinions are like assholes (no pun intended), everyone has one. And I do not recall my having called you an asshole. Cocky yes. Confident and cocky are indeed not the same...one should always have humility blended in with their confidence, no matter how hot they are. And yep, thats my .02.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
And I do see your point.....to a point lol. To me attitude matters alot. You swagger your ass, albeit a very fit and physically nice ass lol, into a hotel room and I'll tell you to go somewhere. But of course, we all have the right to do as we wish!!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: sigle guy doesnt mind if hubby watches