10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › racism in the lifestyle
TOPIC: racism_in_the_lifestyle
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 22  Next »
91 to 100 of 212
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I definitely feel discriminated against when looking for single females and couples to play with and they say they are only interested in BBC.

Damn racists!

LOL... I wonder if I can start a group for black ladies looking for small white dick?

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
click on 'groups' and you will see that 2 of the most popular are

- Females for black males - Black cock lovers

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19642 posts)
" people stating to us that they are not into black men. "

There are plenty of profiles, and many groups here that only want black men. Is that racist too?

It's just a preference. Some things turn you on and some things don't.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19642 posts)
Thats my general point D. If they pre-judge you, fuck them. Don't get offended...because do you really want to be friends like that anyways? We have had friends that really others didn't like because of their race. Well, fuck them they are missing out of great people.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
wait a min! i'm have not or never said anything about white people or all white people, so re-read what i typed so you'll have it straight. i spoke of what i have experienced in the lifestyle personally. people stating to us that they are not into black men. that to me is racist. y even bother to state such a thing? no tact, no smarts, etc. i choose to take as being racist because you would have to be a complete retard to think that there is nothing wrong with saying that. c'mon!

Maybrook NY
Username hidden
(116 posts)
Dont we all discriminate...hwp, short, flabby, tall, older, younger, bi not bi...

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2793 posts)
Thats true. We have never had that in our profile and yeah, I can see I suppose how that would be offensive. As a latina I have just learned not to take things personally, I think alot of people are hypersensitive. White people are terrified to say anything around minorities anymore for fear of being offensive!! lol. And I do not wish to turn this into a white and minority debate. The basic thing is D, this is a free country. Is that statement rude to some? Yeah. But thats why there is the block feature. I don't like personally when people say "HWP" because that is so relative to the specific person. Do I chew people out though? Nah, they paid their money and do have the right to that opinion. I think just letting things slide sometimes are okay.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I cannot imagine Shel or others saying or emailing, "no, I'm sorry. I won't flirt, socialize, play, fuck, touch or kiss you...because you're black." I can imagine people saying, "I"m sorry, I'm just not attracted, or we're not a match." I don't know. I know this is lengthy, but my stream of consciousness has overtaken my typing fingers."

I actually don't bring up race. If any man emails me and I am not interested (because I don't fuck all white men that contact me, believe it or not lol) I simply thank them for their email and say I am not interested. I do not say MAN OF MEXICAN DESCENT I DONT FUCK LATINOS lol. Seriously damn, thats just silly shit. However, in the past, even with my general reply, I have had black men email back and say shit like "oh you don't like brothers huh". THEY assume I am racist. I never bring up their race.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
pretty, I do not know you. You seem to be a person who is convinced that all white people are against you. Get over yourself. I fuck who I want, whether they have white, blue or pink colored skin. As long as my husband, who is not you, does not mind I really don't care what you think. If I fuck an all white football team thats pretty much my business. Not all white people have mullets and have the confederate flag tattooed on their ass my dear.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I know this is a touchy topic, but just think about. People say they are not racist by counting how many friends they have of another race...

All i know is color has nothing to do with it when it comes to us being attracted to a couple. They could be green, blue, or purple, as long as they are an attractive looking couple that is all that matter. We have never said "they are hott, but we cant hook up with them because they are white, oriental, mexican, black, hispanic, etc."

We have had many couples turn us down by stating "my wife isn't into black men". WTF! You do the math. A litlle racist if you ask me.

Maybrook NY
Username hidden
(116 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 22  Next »
91 to 100 of 212
TOPIC: racism in the lifestyle
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.