racism in the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 635641081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmatesracism in the lifestyle
TOPIC: racism in the lifestyle
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 205   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So the only way I can NOT be a racist is to sleep with black women? Can it be Asian or Latin women? Dam you talk about peer pressure!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Time for a vocabulary lesson:

RACISM:

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race 2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

We're talking about sexual preference here people. Having someone say "I'm not attracted to black/white/asian/older/younger men/women" is not racism. It's a preference. Having someone tell me, "Sorry, I prefer a woman to be more fit" is nothing more than a choice in preference. Shouldn't we all be discriminatory in our sexual choices?

I highly doubt the couple wanting or not wanting to be with certain races or types of people is not considered racist or elitist.

As swingers, we are here for fantasy fulfillment. We should all be allowed to choose with whom we associate without being called racists or elitists.

That's just my two cents.

If I find someone attractive, it doesn't matter what color their skin is. But, for some, skin color can be a factor in determining attraction. Just as hair color, eye color, body type, etc.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
"Preference"... is that the politically correct word for RACIST?

Racist: discriminatory especially on the BASIS of RACE or religion.

So, if you or anybody choose not to deal with a person in any matter due to their race... Your a Racist!

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(104 posts)
Yeah, I definitely feel discriminated against when looking for single females and couples to play with and they say they are only interested in BBC.

Damn racists!

LOL... I wonder if I can start a group for black ladies looking for small white dick?

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
click on 'groups' and you will see that 2 of the most popular are

- Females for black males - Black cock lovers

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16953 posts)
" people stating to us that they are not into black men. "

There are plenty of profiles, and many groups here that only want black men. Is that racist too?

It's just a preference. Some things turn you on and some things don't.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16953 posts)
Thats my general point D. If they pre-judge you, fuck them. Don't get offended...because do you really want to be friends like that anyways? We have had friends that really others didn't like because of their race. Well, fuck them they are missing out of great people.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
wait a min! i'm have not or never said anything about white people or all white people, so re-read what i typed so you'll have it straight. i spoke of what i have experienced in the lifestyle personally. people stating to us that they are not into black men. that to me is racist. y even bother to state such a thing? no tact, no smarts, etc. i choose to take as being racist because you would have to be a complete retard to think that there is nothing wrong with saying that. c'mon!

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(104 posts)
Dont we all discriminate...hwp, short, flabby, tall, older, younger, bi not bi...

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2190 posts)
Thats true. We have never had that in our profile and yeah, I can see I suppose how that would be offensive. As a latina I have just learned not to take things personally, I think alot of people are hypersensitive. White people are terrified to say anything around minorities anymore for fear of being offensive!! lol. And I do not wish to turn this into a white and minority debate. The basic thing is D, this is a free country. Is that statement rude to some? Yeah. But thats why there is the block feature. I don't like personally when people say "HWP" because that is so relative to the specific person. Do I chew people out though? Nah, they paid their money and do have the right to that opinion. I think just letting things slide sometimes are okay.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 205   End
TOPIC: racism in the lifestyle