racism in the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 635641061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmatesracism in the lifestyle
TOPIC: racism in the lifestyle
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 205   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That is terrible! I do have to ask, what is a prairie negro? I have never heard such a statement. I thought I done heard it all till today.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Once we had someone come in our home after meeting us twice and realize only then that I wasn't white. She couldn't wait to get out of our house and would not touch food or beverage unless it came from my white husband's hands. When the boyfriend wasn't cooperating on as fast as she wanted to leave she mouthed prairie nigger to him. THAT is racism. I've been a swinger for 30 odd years. I keep trying to find the rule that says we're supposed to fuck everybody. I'm not generally attracted to women, short men, 20 year olds, heavily tattoed or pierced, long hair, etc., etc. Can someone please give me the nasty words that apply for those things?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
And what about straight people? Are they sexist because they won't fuck the same gender?

Your theory has far too many holes in it to be even remotely viable.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
"Fuck who you want, that your personal choice, but if your "preference" is non-black, hispanic, white, mexican, or other, than your plain out RACIST!" So by your own logic regarding the above statement, a straight person who will not engage in any sexual activity with a a bi or gay person is anti gay?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Main Entry: rac·ism Pronunciation: \'ra-?si-z?m also -?shi-Function: noun Date: 1933 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race 2 : racial prejudice or discrimination — rac·ist \-sist also -shist\ noun or adjective ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Main Entry: 1choice Pronunciation: \'cho?isFunction: noun Etymology: Middle English chois, from Anglo-French, from choisir to choose, of Germanic origin; akin to Old High German kiosan to choose — more at choose Date: 13th century 1 : the act of choosing : selection <finding it hard to make a choice> 2 : power of choosing : option <you have no choice> 3 a : the best part : cream b : a person or thing chosen <she was their first choice> 4 : a number and variety to choose among <a plan with a wide choice of options> 5 : care in selecting 6 : a grade of meat between prime and good -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Main Entry: pref·er·ence Pronunciation: \'pre-f?rn(t)s, 'pre-f(?-)r?n(t)sFunction: noun Etymology: Middle English preferraunce, from Middle French preferance, from Medieval Latin praeferentia, from Latin praeferent-, praeferens, present participle of praeferre Date: 15th century 1 a : the act of preferring : the state of being preferred b : the power or opportunity of choosing 2 : one that is preferred 3 : the act, fact, or principle of giving advantages to some over others 4 : priority in the right to demand and receive satisfaction of an obligation 5 : orientation 2b <sexual preference>

when did it become Racist to have the freedom to choose?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
"Fuck who you want, that your personal choice, but if your "preference" is non-black, hispanic, white, mexican, or other, than your plain out RACIST!"

No, it's not. It's, as you wrote, a PREFERENCE! If someone isn't attracted to a person of a certain color, it is not racism. If that same person tries to deny a person of a certain color their civil rights, that is racism.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
Funny how people don't read the word "anybody"... It doesn't matter what color you are. If your black, and you only play with blacks, sounds racist to me. Also, to the person who stated "it's only racist because im black". You can paint it anyway you choose by calling it preference, but let somebody not hire your ass, or something else and call it their prefence. I think you might just see it a bit difFerent than.

Fuck who you want, that your personal choice, but if your "preference" is non-black, hispanic, white, mexican, or other, than your plain out RACIST!

Key West FL
Username hidden
(104 posts)
Actually I like his humor. The past 2 days has been his best.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
you want night-mares the pic I just saw to be approved. It was a close up of some womans gaping Vagina, so close that if you added teeth it could have passed for the mouth of the giant worm from the second Men in Black movie.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Just say no to both the pasty white devil and the man with the freakish chin.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 205   End
TOPIC: racism in the lifestyle