racism in the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 635641051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmatesracism in the lifestyle
TOPIC: racism in the lifestyle
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 205   End
User Details are only visible to members.
;-) Have I told you lately that I love you my princess?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
*psst* I was trying to get a racist rise out of you, weg*

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LOL! Dominica wants to hear racism, they should be together over a meal and drinks with the Seductions and us. Between them being Georgian and Russian Jews, Bacchus rural south of German/Aryan descent and me being mostly (and completely under the law) Indian with a smattering of Scot and Celt we have a field day. And that's before we launch into bigotry and really have a free for all. Redneck jokes, theme song from Deliverance hummed in M's ear, mocking Brooklyn accents, Nazi jokes, Jewish jokes, fat jokes, fitness freak jokes, age jokes, drinking jokes (who can drink more, a Russian with Vodka, an Indian with firewater or a rebel with moonshine?), you get the drift. Fine friends for quite a few years but we've never fucked each other because the attraction is everything but physical. Viva la diversity!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LW, I was teasing you. ;-)

Your skin tone is lovely, and unique.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
I'm a Seneca. Red skin used the wrong way is a slur. However, my skin tone is decidely red. The Seneca are oen of th enations that has that cast to their skin. I'm putting up a picture of me, a white friend and an Hispanic friend where you can clearly see the three different skin tones of white, brown and red. Everytime I have a new Precriptives lady custom blending my foundation she gets shocked because invariably she's never seen a true red tone skin versus a sunburn. Simbaxxx from this site and I were once on a TV program together. She was in the same makeup room with me when th emakeup guy had nothing to do my skin tone properly with. We were giggling as I explained it. Then my son walked in to get the bit of male makeup to keep the sheen off the camera. The decided to not even try after hwo horrid mine turned out.

So speaking of skin tone, now I just read Dominica's profile. It did sound angry. But I must ask, why such an emphasis on her being light skinned?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LW!!!! Did you seriously just call yourself a racial slur? A red skin??? :p

What is your NA heritage? I myself have Choctaw lineage.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
LW, that's terrible!

That definitely is racism though. If someone were to say, "I don't fuck niggers/gooks/guidos/spics, etc" then I would consider that a racist remark.

To have someone say they aren't attracted to black/white/purple people is not racist, it's preference.

Also, PrettyDominica, I had a chance to read your profile and it sounds quite angry, and racist in a few places. You state that a man has to be circumsized...one could construe you being racist towards those of an ethnic background that don't believe in the act of circumcision. Of course, this is based on your definition of racism. I would consider that to be preference though.

See how it works?

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
No problem :-) Because we are such a low percentage of the minorities populations I think many people are less familiar with the slurs unless they live near a reservation. I've heard many less blatant slurs where it became obvious the person genuinely did not realize it was a slur. Is racism alive and well in the lifestyle? Of course it is. Along with many other forms of prejudace and bigotry. But I do not feel someone electing not to fuck me because I have red skin in and of itself is racist. You can not make yourself be turned on by something. It's there or it isn't.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Well thank you for educating me...I had never heard that..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
It's a slur for a Native American.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 205   End
TOPIC: racism in the lifestyle