10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › racism in the lifestyle
TOPIC: racism_in_the_lifestyle
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next »
191 to 200 of 212
User Details are only visible to members.
"use your standing against the car stud muffin pic"

So you're saying I'm a stud muffin?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10346 posts)
"You may not like me for whatever reason, but that doesn't mean you wouldn't fuck me in a heartbeat."

I don't not like you, and yes I would fuck you. I would like to know what you look like though.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10346 posts)
I've always enjoyed the variety the lifestyle has to offer. Winks!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
cpl - where did it say that?

Ms. Darkirish - how do you pronounce your name?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10346 posts)
You know Cpl, thats true. Unfortunately, we don't have a wall that stops stupidity from entering into our space. I keep saying that the next generation is going to smarten up and realize that people are people, but somehow stupidity creeps its way in. Shells

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
We too are an interracial couple (hot chocolate and sweet vanilla). Nothing wrong with preferences.... we all have them. We both prefer nonsmokers, and both of us have preferences regarding swap partners. I see nothing wrong with someone stating in their profile what they are or are not attracted to... saves everybody from wasting time and leaves more room for play.

Live and let live.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
wow there is just too much bitching about being racist i am a mexican woman that is with a white man thats a interracial couple but i have been called racist because on our profile i have (( i do not play with black men )) posted that is not being racist that is my personal choice because i don't find them attractive and i am not going to play with someone i don't find attractive just to avoid hurting someone's feelings so if someone does not want to play with you because your black,white,mexican fat or stupid stop bitching and go find someone who is looking for what you have to offer

Boise ID
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Now, of course there is probably racism, as there is some in all facets of society unfortunately. However. I personally have never been attracted to african american men and most hispanic men sexually. I like white men. Does that make me a racist? No, I don't think so. I have friends and family who are both races, and I love them to death. I just don't get sexually turned on by them....as I don't to women pretty much either. Thats not wrong, its who I am. I can't force myself to like someone I'm simply not attracted to. Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
two2 Said very well. ~Swt~

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2793 posts)
My wife has absolutely no initial attraction to black men. Is the racism?...I don't think so. Some folks are attracted to some, and not to others

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next »
191 to 200 of 212
TOPIC: racism in the lifestyle
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.