racism in the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 635641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmatesracism in the lifestyle
TOPIC: racism in the lifestyle
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 205   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pretty darn stupid argument. There is only one race, Human. The rest is ethnic origin. Choosing a sex partner is a personal choice, no one elses' business. How about not attracted to some ethnicities, not prejudice, just not preferred. Not attracted to large women, Hmmm no complaints, don't like very skinny people, again no arguments. Can we give the moronic race card back to congress and the rest of the idiots in charge and let them waste time and money not doing anything else useful? Your black, she turned you down oh darn, you're white he's not interested, move on. Stop calling it a buzz word that it is not. Obama is the worst in the world at stirring racism and he'll never admit it. Why bring it to a fun place and ruin it for others? Here's a thought. maybe like the rest of us, someone just does not find you attractive? Yes your mother lied to you, they all do. Doesn't make her a racist either. You're just ugly.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Racism and the lifestyle go hand in hand. Its because the lifestyle is people, and many people are racist. If you have a sexual preference, you know "what turns you on" then so be it. Some people even find mixing "disgusting" describing "biblical reasons" to account for why its wrong. Oh well whats new. We will say that we have found just as many people that look to "mix it up" as we have seen anti-mix people on here. Being an interracial couple in the LS it has unfortunately been a high issue for us, so we did some research. As it turns out the farther you get away from the south or go to regions where there is just more of a mixture in a city and you will run into this less often.

The female part of the couple has never been with a white guy until we joined the LS, she still prefers black men over most other races but she doesn't think the others are disgusting. She wants to get to know you and if you pass then you pass. If you prefer vanilla ice cream eating chocolate or strawberry shouldn't be off limits IMHO. Oh and to the person that started this thread welcome to America, that's just how it is here. People will be ignorant and even defend that ignorance to their dying day. Its almost what is means to be American. That why we see it as racism. You can "pretend" that is not true if it helps you sleep at night.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Race is not an issue with us, we don't see color, we see the person for whom they are not for what they are. Lets play, not judge. B&F

Canyon Lake TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I find this behavior extremely silly and pathetic. This is a recurring topic of discussion between myself and white, female playmates. Nice women and good people as well, recieving harassing and racist emails from insecure "cowards" - because of sexual preferences that don't include the small minded and stupid.

I truly don't believe the guys that write this "garbage" are really "racists" in the true sense of the word, but sexually frustrated that a certain person(s) of another race may be the exclusive (in some cases) sexual choice of a particular white woman. Frustration often causes people to lash out - this is this persons only power over another - if it is allowed.

It really does not matter what any so called, "racist" thinks, or writes because in this "environment", the overwelming majority of us are happy with our choices to play with and enjoy whom ever we like - regardless of race or gender - and continue to enjoy what this environment has to offer.

The bottom line is, "who really cares about the opinions of an idiot"? Whenever a negative email, or comment, of any kind is recieved - consider the source and keep it moving. :) Unfortunately, the world has no shortage of morons. Fortunately, most of us think clearly and logically.

Pine Ridge FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
There have been white people that I have seen who I would have loved to hook up with because they profile makes them seem like fun people.......................... that's until you get to the part where they play the race card as if they are allergic to other ethnic groups. That makes me not ever attempt to make friends with other races. I think racism is stupid and ignorant and all raciest people is gonna burn in hell.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
FJep917548675309....."Frito" just sounds better. Its' rolls of the tongue, as it were. Has nothing to do with race...but just in case someone, somewhere was offended, I shall refrain from calling you that anymore. But I will need a new name.

hmmmm.....I'll have to give this some serious thought.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(214 posts)
"Frito...Frito"

I guess in a topic about racism the above should have been expected. Stop being a racist.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
Frito...Frito.

Still hanging on my coat-tails huh? How's that going for you?

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(214 posts)
"To each his own."

"...still doesn't change anything. "

No it doesn't...People who still insist on pushing sex onto those who do not wish to have sex with them by use of intimidation are rapists. And those who use ethnic background for such behavior are racist rapists.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
To each his own.

...still doesn't change anything.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(214 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 205   End
TOPIC: racism in the lifestyle