racism in the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 6356410101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmatesracism in the lifestyle
TOPIC: racism in the lifestyle
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 205   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well ...actually I mentioned nothing like that(about white peolpe that is).

The bottom line is...I just think it's silly and sort of dumb to take an entire race of people and say..."I'm not attracted" whatever that race may be.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(214 posts)
I do see your point. However, I know for a fact that minorities can be as pre-judgemental against whites as whites can be about minorities. My family is mexican american and I'll tell you what...you bring home a blonde hair blue eyed girl in my family....and lets NOT discuss if she is non-catholic...and you are going to hear about it. My best friend in Germany is african american. We were bored and went to a party of her friends stag. We were told to leave because I am not black. My point is this. We are very quick to assume that only white people have pre-judged views. This is a very common mis-conception.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
yes...I do believe that people should think as I do...in so far as that they would view each person on the merits of that pesron as an individual.

that way you'd never hear ..."I don't find black people attractive"...or you can insert any type of ethnicity.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(214 posts)
It would be nice to be able to look at people as PEOPLE. However, a fact I am finding is that people are simply judgemental. Whether it be against race, creed, religion, socioeconomic status, whatever...we believe what we believe and the human being tends to think that others should believe as they do. We can be a very self destructive species indeed.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Whatever happened to viewing people individually? Instead of lumping them all together.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(214 posts)
Is there racism? Of course. Just this week I found out that a lady in this area hates me because she hates "beaners". And I don't have to tell you how she feels about african americans, do I? However, she doesn't want to not fuck me because I am mexican, she hates mexicans. There IS a difference between a racist like the prick I just described and a person like myself. I have friends of all races. I myself am biracial. However, I am almost always sexually attracted to whites. I do not say I limit myself of course and have played with latinos before. However, I'd be a hypocrite if I said that 99% of the time I did not prefer whites in a sexual way. Does that make me a racist? I think not. Because I usually am not attracted to african american men does not mean I HATE them...it just means I usually am not interested in fucking them.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
This whole swing thing is about attraction. it becomes racist when another couple states "we are not into black men, etc." anything mentioning the fact that you dont want to play with us because i'm black. How else am I suppose to take it? It's racist...

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(104 posts)
"But when you're not allowed to state that opinion freely because another group of people suppress you, then that's racism.

Any discrimination, oppression, abuse, crime, etc., committed by a people of power against a people without power is racism."

Excellent post Gina (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
M,

How about a small muscular dude?

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
generic gripe response:

What happen to sexual attraction? Damn...really hate the fact that when I don't find your partner attractive I'm labeled a racist. Shallow perhaps, but then again this is about sexual fun. I just don't happen to be one of those people that will screw anyone just because they have the right parts.

For all those griping about racism.... get over, get a clue. Swinging is about attraction and fantasy. I don't see you giving action to the 300 pound woman in the corner at the swing party. why because she doesn't turn you on.

For the person that posted this thread.. sorry your guy is a BIG dude. He's going to intimidate some. He's being doing it all his life, if he doesn't realize it then he's been deluding himself.

Stuarts Draft VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 205   End
TOPIC: racism in the lifestyle