racism in the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 63564101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmatesracism in the lifestyle
TOPIC: racism in the lifestyle
Created by: sugarcrekcpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 205   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Agree with TomandDiane. Putting a remark in like that could be construed as racist, but maybe not. It could be that the couple is trying to be definite about likes and dislikes, or it could be something a bit darker. There doesn't seem to be any reason to include something like that in a profile; if one received an email from a particular race or ethnicity that wasn't attractive to them, a simple "no thanks" would be sufficient. No need to be specific, I'd think.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(175 posts)
We would echo what Tempenewbies said. People have their attraction to certain types and confuse attraction with Racism. That being said we have seen some profiles that state " we don't play outside our race or not interested in: Fill in he blank type people. That seems more like racism. We like to think we're open minded and don't dismiss potential playmates solely based on race. Attraction is the factor being a combination of looks & personality.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(254 posts)
I hate to see racism confused with sexual attraction in the LS. Obviously, there's racism everywhere, sadly, and IMO (hubby) it seems to be more evident these days, based on a lot of things. But here, it's been my experience that it's simply more of an attraction factor. For example, I'm not physically attracted to most Asian women, and it doesn't have anything to do with ethnicity. They just don't tun me on. However, an attractive Latina or African American gal can really get my jets going. I think in most cases, it's simply a matter of attraction, just as some people are turned off by heavy people (or love them, either way). We haven't met anyone in the LS to this point who has expressed racism in terms of playmates, but everyone has their preferences.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(175 posts)
The way I look at is in every subculture or alternative lifestyle where you get enough people together a few of them are gonna be assholes. Just like the guy farting at the DMV or the lady who can't cover her nice when she sneezes. These people are assholes...

That said I fully have a race fetish. Last time I kissed a black girl I was 5, fully had a cute black girl ask me to dance at a teen club when I was 16 and blushed and literally ran home. I also had a really cute worker that I almost couldn't even talk too because of this. You black girls are hot.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
I play with white people that wants to play with me and to the other's that don't want to play with me because of the color of my skin...I say simply...FUCK THEM!

Plano TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I pray that one day all black people will leave this country and we wouldn't have these type of conversations. We are the hated race in this country and all of you good ole god fearing white Christians are the perfect people. I lived to see a black president and I hope to live to see the day when all blacks can leave this country...you kill our kids for playing loud music and you follow behind them and shot them for being in the "wrong neighborhood"! White men have been fucking and raping black women still slavery and white men have been fucking black men and then claiming that the same black man rapped her after her father or husband caught her fucking him!

Plano TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yea you must be working form old information. The "I have colored friends response" and the "playing the race card" dont fly anymore in 2014. Nor can you put them in the same sentence and expect to make any sense. We always thought older meant wiser but we guessed wrong. So lets put it in laymens terms for you. If you dislike anyone, based upon their race and nothing else, you are RACIST. It doesnt matter what you other "additional" made up reasons are. Here is the shocker for you, it doesnt mater what color you are that still stands.

Honestly the response are already proving the point we are making. Another thing, NO ONE called YOU a racist, if the definition above fits then you can come to your own conclusions. If you feel guilty for something then so be it. Honestly if you are racist, we really dont care. We need not know one another. Whats new, this is America. The facts are the facts whether you believe them or not.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I have friends of color nice people, same with asians, american indians and mexicans. I never said I didn't talk to them. I said I don't have any attraction to them in any sexual context at all. That's not racism, that's normal. People have preferences, let it go and stop whining about poor blacks all the time. It's more than a little old. Why can't people have their own choice without it being racism? Oh that's right someone else was raised that it's racism because someone else simply does not like them. The card has been played to death and it's not even accurate anymore. It's a catch all for anyone that simply is not attracted or supportive of any cause that's not white. You choose to date other ethnic backgrounds, does that make you a racist against white or whatever your ethnicity is? Personal choice is exactly that, stop promoting a word that is inaccurate at best!

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
luvbiwomen as it states in your profile you arent into people of color so why are you even adding your two cents into this conversation? It appears you dont have a horse in the race. Pun intended.

Oh thats right FL. If minorities are smart they would get out of that state asap. From the news and your post you cant tell they are not welcome there.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
If the only reason is the color of someones skin for not talking to them, then by definition that is racist. Dont blame obama or congress, thats been going on alot longer than that. I know it makes you feel better to dump the blam there, but is all of our faults. Get off it.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 205   End
TOPIC: racism in the lifestyle