Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates man in southern Cali, (girlfriend does not swing, but allows him too)!! I am having trouble getting people to invite me in and acknowledge his sincerity
TOPIC: man in southern Cali, (girlfriend does not swing, but allows him too)!! I am having trouble getting people to invite me in and acknowledge his sincerity
Created by: zeven1 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
if you're not a single male, why did you also post this blog in the swinging single forum?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Well it's because you are swinging as a single male. There are people that will entertain single men. However you are in a relationship with a woman. that poses the possibility of drama. No one needs or wants drama. This is really a couples sport, so what do you have to offer us? I know for us on the rare occasion were she wants a single man to join us we view them as warm blooded dildos, we're not looking to be your friend.

As far as people not responding to your emails. Are you emailing people looking for sngle men or are you bothereing people that say "no single men". If you are sending emails to people that in their profile ask you not to they are not being rude by not responding you are being rude by sending htem an email.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
On here, you ARE a single male.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: man in southern Cali, (girlfriend does not swing, but allows him too)!! I am having trouble getting people to invite me in and acknowledge his sincerity