is there any couples who like couples one black one white : Swingers Discussion 1938421011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmatesis there any couples who like couples one black one white
TOPIC: is there any couples who like couples one black one white
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My Italian hottie is looking for more BBC and will not take one for the team..lol If there is potential for a full swap and the mrs is up to par we may have a winner!!! Let me know if this is you and I will open her pics up for you.

T

Cherry Hill NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Naughtynfun- yeah see now Im trying to justify a roadtrip to MI

@Naughty & Ericat- We embrace ALL ethnicities so if you plan a trip to Memphis, hit us up...definitely!!!

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
KaramelNcream hello, we wish we lived closer as well your a sexy couple and we would love to get with you and play, good luck to you in your area, and remember its all about fun, if your not having fun doing it whatever it is? then dont do it hahahah hugsssss

Hamilton MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
OMG- why aren't any of you closer to us??? We are not an interracial couple but we love all ethnicities. We have small children so we can't travel as readily as we may like. We would love to have any of the recent posters come to meet us. We are avidly looking for playmates lol!

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
We play with black couples or interracial couples, its all good any of you out there looking for couples who will? hit us up

Hamilton MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
We're looking for the same things... black male and the woman can be any race.

My wife doesn't have a BBC thing.. I'm big enough. She simply likes dark skinned men, esp black men..

Dittmer MO
Username hidden
(1 post)
I well play with couples that where the male black and female of another race.

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
That is what we PREFER

New York NY
Username hidden
(183 posts)
Akron & Total...We both like pink. lol

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
We love people of all races or ethnicities. We call ourselves "racially inclusive". Admittedly, we prefer to play with bi females, or couples where the females play and the males watch and only have sex with their partner . This is strictly because I don't "play" with other men and some couples don't play separately (allowing for us to play with the woman only. I know some don't agree/understand but hey, it's what we like/want!

**There are people out there that don't care about race. I wish you well in your search.

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: is there any couples who like couples one black one white