husband wants to explore his bi-side : Swingers Discussion 242615
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmateshusband wants to explore his bi-side
TOPIC: husband wants to explore his bi-side
Created by: navyp78 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
As an unattached swinging, orally bi male, the few couples I've met since separating from my 2nd wife have been couples with bi or bi curious males and wives/GFs who want to include mm play. My 1st wife was very into watching and joining me and our male 3some partners as one of us sucked the other. She'd either help with the blowjobs or, the one of us being sucked would be kissing or fondling or eating her. It was all about visual eroticism and pleasurable foreplay for all 3 of us before we all got down to her main motivation, which was fucking him and me (and herself) silly.

From reading hundreds of couples profiles on this site and other adult sites, there just are not many wives/GFs who welcome mm play or encourage their men to try it in mfm 3somes. A bi or bicurious man, in my experience and opinion is very lucky to have a wife/GF who enjoys mm combinations in mfm play. If he's solo, he is just as lucky if he's able to meet bimale-friendly couples !

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(259 posts)
I would drop my s/o like a hot potatoe.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2221 posts)
My wife wasn't thrilled, but she wasn't condemning either. She's not turned on or off by me giving another guy head. She is very bi and loves being with a woman and looked at it as me exploring. I enjoy her putting on a show for me and I enjoy putting on a show for her. Hasn't hurt us at all. We play with other couples that the male is straight and have also played with bi couples. It's more about communication and trust than anything.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Listed BI here, we get a boatload of requests from couples that are listed as bi and straight. you will not have a problem if you list him as bi curious

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: husband wants to explore his bi-side