help : Swingers Discussion 196605101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmateshelp
TOPIC: help
Created by: rickandshelly20119 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I wonder if there are not websites similar to this one but which cater to the kinkier side of swinging?

Most of the profiles I have seen here in my admittedly short membership describe couples and single men who are into much tamer stuff.

Watertown CT

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I missed the part of your profile that adds that you are into pissing, this is a major turn off to even the cream pie community.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6871 posts)
Speaking as a single males perspective, and I am sure it applies to many women as well. I am not bein mean or condencending.. Just honest on how I see your profile.

One of your fantasies are a cream pie, where you eat your husbands sperm out of them womans vagina... In today's world of STDs, you have just pegged yourself as being wanting unprotected sex with random strangers.

This shouldn't be a fantasy that you tell people about, these profile pages are advertisements... Think of it as selling yourself on the open market, would you buy meat left out for flys and other to infect the meat? Or would you move on to the person who wraps the meat that is on display?

Such a fantasy should be reserved for a closed swinger relationship, between partners that only swing with you and your husband. Otherwise you are saying you don't care about infections.

Second, your profile is incomplete, no weight is showing up. While this is t a issue for some, others wont even consider you when they take the before mentioned fantasy.. And how you are withholding your weight. If you can't be honest about howuch you weigh, how can one feel that you can be trusted to be clean? (more so, give. Your fantasy)

For given your age, and any unknow medical conditions... Nether of you seem to be adnormal in your appearance. I am not trying to be mean, just stating facts that add up to people being unsure of the two of you, based only upon your profile.

Overall, your profile advertises that you are here for random sex, given everything that I have stated, this places you both into a catagory of bed notching. It might be fun, but it also means that you have played or are looking to play Russian rulet with a nuclear tipped round .44 caliber hand gun.

On a personal note, I have a hard time finding anyone to play with as a straight single male. So it isn't just you... It is a lot of people, but most simply don't look at this like they are on the meat market.. They try to play it like their is no danger of flys in this market.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6871 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: help