hearing back from a couple : Swingers Discussion 166993101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmateshearing back from a couple
TOPIC: hearing back from a couple
Created by: mds0802 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That or crickets.....

lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Thanks, for now, I think we've found a temporary soloution. Still going to change at sometime in the near future, but as is for now.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
jk, nice to "see" you again. lol

Pittcouple, I couldn't agree more. The generic replies ("we have a lot on our plate right now") only adds to the confusion. Do you write back and ask when would be a good time to contact them again or assume it's a brush off? I can't tell if it's a gentle rejection or they really are just busy so I tend to err on the side of caution and may miss out on a future meeting because I probably won't contact them again.

I know I am setting myself up for a public rejection but, since you live so close, maybe we should get a drink and discuss the sad state of honesty in society.

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
If you think about it though, we live in a world that promotes this sort of thing. You owe no one anything, including hoesty, and if you do something wrong, we'll find someone to blame it on. Your parents, siblings, work, that fucking dog who wluld never fetch a bone or whatever.

It's all tied into the desensitization of our world. Feel very little, care about even less, and blame, blame, blame.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
We have issues with this as well...when you don't hear back from a couple you previously seemed to have a connection with (be it via e-mail or in person), where's the line between showing you're really interested and coming off as "stalkers". :)

We wish more couples here would be worried less about "hurting feelings" and just be honest in their replies...we are ALWAYS honest in ours...meaning if we tell you we're really busy for the next few weeks/months, we ARE really busy...it doesn't mean we're not interested! However, we get the sense that many couples use this tactic to be polite when not interested...isn't it much easier to say "we don't think we'd be compatible"?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(111 posts)
:-p

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
Hot ass!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Smart Ass !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
wow NIC, why so defensive?

LOL

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
JK, you forgot your favorite topic, the whiny SM rant, "Why won't anyone play with me?"

As to the rest of your post, you know, you're right. I was wrong. I've never looked at it that way before.

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: hearing back from a couple