Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Does the lifestyle have different fractions?
TOPIC: Does the lifestyle have different fractions?
Created by: Ymichael14
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm still new here and there is something I noticed that most people here have in common and I'm just wondering if it is only common on this site, or is it the way most people in the lifestyle are. Everybody seems to be looking for perfection. Not just a perfect body but an Olympic athlete and the CEO of a fortune 500 company. James Bond types. I don't care, you could be looking for an albino midget that knows what E=MC2 means, for all I care. Good for you, enjoy. But , the only person I ever met that was into this lifestyle was not this fussy. She was seemed to be more looking for the fun, the excitement of a threesome than being with someone with a great body or exciting job. She didn't spend anytime looking for playmates, she just joined friends. Like when you are young and dating and not looking for a wife/husband, you are not that picky with who you go out with on one date. So, my question is, is this lifestyle split into fractions like other things are? Are there groups of swingers who swing with average looking people and don't care if they have an exciting job,or even if they have the job, because they are not dating them or marrying them. Is there a place to find these people? I realize it is probably a place no one here would ever go to, but have you ever heard of such groups?

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 48
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

North Branford CT US
Username hidden
(476 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

North Branford CT US
Username hidden
(476 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8351 posts)

Bangkok TH
Username hidden
(1086 posts)

Hunt Valley MD US
Username hidden
(211 posts)

North Branford CT US
Username hidden
(476 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8351 posts)

North Branford CT US
Username hidden
(476 posts)

Brooklyn Park MN US
Username hidden
(5309 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8351 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 48
TOPIC: Does the lifestyle have different fractions?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.