does anyone like black guys on this site : Swingers Discussion 1847081033
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmatesdoes anyone like black guys on this site
TOPIC: does anyone like black guys on this site
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   33 to 38 of 38 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well he removed the self taken photo in the mirror but now has none ......perhaps he really doesn't have any friends to take a good photo of him........my bad lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Hi Ira, There are lots of couples and Single Ladies that Love brothers on SLS. I have to agree with all of the suggestions that were made. I also agree that you have to get that word of mouth ( Pardon the Pun) Once the ladies know you, and get to know that you are a gentleman, and can hang, they will be happy to connect with you again and turn their girlfriends on to you. So hang in there and stick with SLS. The Site is Filled with Ladies that you can enjoy coast to coast!!!

Highland Mills NY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
i have yet to see a swinger party where there were not a least a few ladies looking specifically for black males. be sure you're putting yourself in the right places at the right times. once you get a "foot" in the door, so to speak, word of mouth is your best friend. that's is... if you've got what it takes to make an impression.

hang in there. they are definitely out there.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
No offense intended but you might go back and tweak your profile there are a few spelling errors and Capitalize the first word of each sentence and word i that was left many times in lower case letters. Add a photo good clear photo that isn't taken by yourself in the mirror as well. A photo such as yours suggests you have no friends to do that for you. As mentioned above there is stiff (pardon the pun) competition here, you must make a good first impression as you may not get a second, show you're an intelligent man.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Has nothing to do with being black Ira, more to do with couples preferences and the number of single males on the site...Many couples are not interested in single males, and for the ones that are the "supply" of single males is greater than the "demand", they they can afford to be picky

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
I am sure if you read forums, groups, and profiles you will find them.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2067 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   33 to 38 of 38 
TOPIC: does anyone like black guys on this site