does anyone like black guys on this site : Swingers Discussion 184708101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmatesdoes anyone like black guys on this site
TOPIC: does anyone like black guys on this site
Created by: irasdeville The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A-muthafuckin-MEN!!!!!

Alloway NJ

Username hidden
(75 posts)
This is my first post on this site, but after reading a few other post, I will say this, the though of some thinking that playing with black guys is a slap in the face, when it's not yes people have a choice to play or not to play, but to their lost, as a black man in this life style I've been all over the united states, hotel parties , private parties, clubs and one on one's and I can say that the north is way more open minded about enjoying this life style for what it is. Personally any involvement that I've been in I feel was a success but if you have a closed minded view because if some personal hang ups then social growth is not your strong suit because in this lifestyle everybody brings something unique to the table, and we all can learn about yourself and something new to bring to the bed room, the bottom line is we don't know it all about sex and believe it or not we as black men do have something to bring to the table besides BBC.

North Augusta SC

Username hidden
(1 post)
Wife enjoys BBC and a few of the guys here are great

Millersville MD

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Honestly most people we have encountered in our are dont. They almost specifically ask for my wife to swing and not me. i have had people cancel on us when they confirm that the male part of the couple is black. Its only gotten worse since 2008 we have noticed.

But we went to NY on a trip to see family, we where they for only a day before we were invited to a party up there. Wonderful people. It was a mixed group and we had a blast. No one to worry about not "being able to touch". There were no hang ups.

Our advice is to get as far away from the south as you can. Up north people are waaaaay more open minded. or they look at you like a normal human being. Its almost surprising at first.

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
We have met and played with several Black Single Males. Wife loves the contrast an the Taboo.

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(4 posts)
O yes BBC for me

Elkton MD

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Skin color isn't an issue with us. Some men are perfect gentlemen, and some are not. Being respectful is the biggest factor. Aside from that? Variety can be beautiful in it's own way!

Ocala FL

Username hidden
(30 posts)
I'm not sure why preference is seen as racism. We are all attracted to different things. I myself a black woman am not attracted to black men. I have tried and my life would be a whole lot easier if I were. I can objectively look at a black man and say he is very attractive, then search within myself for some sexual attraction and it's just not there.

W Bloomfield MI

Username hidden
(18 posts)
I am a complete slut for black men!

Lancaster CA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Yes but only if they're NOT the stereotypical BBC :-) Don't care much for BWC either. Much happier with average Joe sized guys 'cause they fit a tight pussy better without it hurting :-*

Westerly RI

Username hidden
(83 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: does anyone like black guys on this site