does anyone like black guys on this site : Swingers Discussion 1847081011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmatesdoes anyone like black guys on this site
TOPIC: does anyone like black guys on this site
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, BUT.....mainly if they're the stereotypical BBC's, other than that, pretty much in line with the others

Alloway NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Just like in life there are those who are interested and those who arent. You keep seeking and you will find. I agree the groups would be a good place to start.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
True that. Me too.

In defense of people that do discriminate, they have to do what will give them a successful playtime.

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
@Watcher: It is still an issue. We get a lot of requests for BBC and people who ask if I play alone. It's a weird...thing. The OP was probably just fishing though.

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
I'm sure there are. But I would encourage you to put race aside and consider the individual. There are quality people out there whether they are white, black, Hispanic, Asian, or any other race or nationality.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
ReadyTo is correct, black dick is very popular on this site, far more popular than white dick. Obviously the original poster was a member for about 5 minutes before posting the question.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
If people say they're not interested, we don't send a message to them.

Otherwise, if we find them attractive, we reach out. So far, we've had no issues. So, I'd say yes, people on here do like black guys.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Who wrote this, cause I hear you, it seems quite limited, for some black couples ,believe it or not, so for single black men, All I could say is I hear you, and good luck, but there are some who really like.

So not only do we have to weave thru the, fakes, the cheat, the just looking, but now some of us, have to be subjected to the people who only want a white man with there woman because of there own insecurity or dislike, But to each his own, I am Just Saying !,,,

We do and have ment some real down to earth couples who don't have this drama, We love the cool people and hope to meet more them.

Sunrise FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
That's what I love about reading the forums, the info is so enlightening and funny. We are looking for bi women that are interested in a Black couple. LOL if any of you are interested PLEASE let us know and come see us in TN!!!

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Yes we do!!!!

Lewis NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
TOPIC: does anyone like black guys on this site