couples with no pics of the male : Swingers Discussion 241195
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding Playmatescouples with no pics of the male
TOPIC: couples with no pics of the male
Created by: eandmfuncouple3235
Original Starting post for this thread:
Seriously? Why do so many couples on here have no pics of the male? If you're going to play as a couple, why wouldn't you have pics of him? Makes me feel like there's a lot of guys exploiting their beautiful wives in effort to catch another man's eye.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Duly noted. :)

Wind Gap PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Didn't see in your profile anywhere that said your hubby never plays so you may want to clarify it a bit. It will definitely change your default demographic email you. I wish you luck in your quest for bukaki, that will be hard to arrange unless you have your "stable" built up already.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1804 posts)
Considering, I am the "my man doesn't play" one that you are referring to, I will let you know about us again.

We have pics. They're private, and shared with couples and single males, after a while of chatting. We don't have them set for public viewing, because, well... most, and these are the ones who do have the no pics of the male, (especially in the chat rooms) are looking for some pics to jerk off to.

My half doesn't respond to much on here, but does monitor who and how I am being treated. He is a total voyeur, in words, and also in person. He gets his in reading how I am being turned on by someone who may fit our desires. In our profile we have written out just what we are looking for. No where in there says that we are looking for him to join in, or do anything other than watch this said group activity.

As for the comment about penis size before hello... if you're male, I am going to assume you have a penis. Do I care if it is 8.5 and thick, or 4 and thin? No. I really don't. I have absolutely no minimum or maximum for a blowjob. Which happens to be MY chosen activity while he watches me. So... who cares if we have chosen as a couple to not share his pics up front, when all he does is watch and make sure I am being treated with respect?

There are other couples on here that have the male hiding behind his wife's pics, chatting and sending messages, when the female doesn't respond, or even log on. That is the original issue with this forum posts.

Wind Gap PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I'm not buying it either. If they ever met that beautiful wife at a company party they would definitely remember her! Also, the "my man doesn't play" one, also has a husband that is 5'9" 240 lbs. Could that be the reason for no pics? Hmmmm Not wanting pushy guys who tell you there cock size prior to hello would seem to require a profile that doesn't say that is what you want. Just saying.

Holbrook MA
Username hidden
(140 posts)
And he has his wife's face clear in a public pic. She looks great but we wouldn't email because we would assume the male half isnt so hot.

Also no one in that super discretion required job would recognize the wife? I'm not buying it sorry.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1804 posts)
Definitely understand need for discretion but a well cropped photo and masking of telltale tats should provide you the protection you seek. Pics can easily be scrubbed for identifying elements. Good luck!

Towson MD
Username hidden
(565 posts)
Most public profiles including ours do not have face shots. So you are saying someone will recognize you without a head? Wow

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1804 posts)
OK, I admit I did not read this entire thread...This is the male half writing. The premise is that either the male is too ugly, or he isn't into the playing. Our profile only has pics of her. We do have a number of face shots of both of us in Private Galleries, but they are not there for all to see unless you contact us. While I don't think I am ugly, and I certainly am into the couples play scene, I have another reason for not putting up my image for public viewing: I am a professional with a high-profile job, and my company would have zero tolerance for any conduct (even outside of work) that they feel might damage their image. I must respect their position. So, please do contact us, and you will be given access. You can decide if I'm too ugly to hang out with...

West Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
To the OP: There's no hiding behind profile when you step out in the real world...or into a swing club.

If you've spent any time at your local club, you'll understand why couples won't always upload and make accessible photos of not only the male half, but often the female half. A lady friend and I ventured into one of our local clubs this past weekend, and with few exceptions it was a beauty and the beast type night. Either she or he were good looking, but rarely both. Thankfully, we struck up a conversation with a lovely SF and the evening turned out quite well.

As for being a SM in MFM play, I'm a bit more cautious of couples who don't have profile photos of both. While I have no interest in MM play, I am interested in knowing that I'm not sharing a HotWife with Herman Munster.

@FWB - Belated welcome to the forums to you! - I believe that those who lead with their dicks do so because eventually they happen upon SFs and Couples who only care about the dick. The same can be said for the one-word/one-line emailers. If it never worked, they'd stop doing it.

@End - Welcome to you, as well! Hull, Ma?? Some of my early memories involve Nantasket beach... I have to say, based on my experiences, I can't agree with your statement that no photos of the male half indicates his lack of interest in play. It may not be true 100% of the time, but unless their profile indicates that, I'd assume that the male half will be in the mix.

Just my $.02,

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7693 posts)
Oh. Lucky should make sense too. But those auto correct fairies also deliver my witty comebacks and flawless dance moves. Sometimes even encourage attention from one liner single males who think that telling me cock size before hello even has a panty dropping effect. Hahahaaha

Wind Gap PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: couples with no pics of the male