Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates check out our profile
TOPIC: check out our profile
Created by: mrnmrssexy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
We do not ever play on our home or with anyone else who has children in their home. We keep our playtime to the clubs. Home is about our family and friends. Playtime is something all together different. We do invite our circle of friends over, invite their kids and all hangout, but there is nothing more than a hello hug for everyone. I would not want to take the change of my young daughter accidentally waking up and needing mommy. Talk about a mood killer!!!

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Even more creepy...we had a couple who contacted us and wanted to play in the evening, then have us get up the next morning and hang out with them and their kids. Gross... "

Now we have had a few friends (and I do mean few) that have children who are the ages of our children and we took our children to dinner. But again, that is unbelievably few and far between...and when the kids are there there is NO play, no flirting, no touching, no hanky panky. We are there as their friends and the parents to our children. In regard to play, we just do not play with children are present in the home. Other than other reasons stated by myself in other threads, it just takes from the fantasy of the whole situation when babies are around.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
there are some spelling nazis out there. "

Hey Gina, I think Sexy Philly is referring to you and I. Hahaha!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Even more creepy...we had a couple who contacted us and wanted to play in the evening, then have us get up the next morning and hang out with them and their kids. Gross...

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have to agree about the kiddos. I know it can be hard to always find a babysitter, but the idea that one could wake up would damper the fun.

I do not allow anyone over if my son is home, and he never sees what mom likes to do for adult fun. He has only met two partners in the past 4 years, and both were on-going relationships. Even if a vanilla friend stops by, he becomes very nosey just like every other teen.

You'd be better off getting a babysitter and meeting someplace else, IMO.

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We would never play with a couple if they had kids at home

Waterford CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
eeekkkk I agree with voyuers that part about playing after the kids go to bed would be a instant turn off for us. We have young kids as well, and never would consider playing in our house while they are here asleep or not.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17875 posts)
Thread moved here from Straight Couples

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
WELCOME to the forums!!! another virgin :-)

profile looks fine, u might want to spell check, there are some spelling nazis out there.

good luck.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: check out our profile