Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Bang for your buck
TOPIC: Bang for your buck
Created by: mayhem8
Original Starting post for this thread:
When it comes to parties, do other people besides me even consider the "bang for the buck" factor? The thing that made me think about this is a conversation I had online on another site today. It sounded like this couple was starting up a club as part of a franchise or something. In the end, it was like they were selling me a car and wanted me to commit to whether I would buy it before I even knew the price.

I have talked to couples where they gladly spend hundreds of dollars on a party in some cases (like hotel takeovers) and in the end, I don't know if they even got to play, nor do I think they care. I mean, it seems logical that you spend time here and at parties with the idea of finding nice people to actually play with, but how much does that really matter to people?

The couple starting the club was all about how it was going to be an upscale experience, but it only had about 50 - 60 members so far, or so they claim. It may have even been a scam because they wanted the $110 membership fee before they'd even tell me where the club was. That was a hard Pass.

The reality for us is that a good party has less to do with the venue or food and everything to do with the people attending. I'd rather be at a local hotel room or house party with people playing than at the Taj Mahal with a bunch of "pretty" people that are just there to see and be seen.

In this case, the pun in the topic title was intentional. How do others feel about all of this?

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(393 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8328 posts)

Carlisle PA US
Username hidden
(672 posts)

Keyser WV US
Username hidden
(655 posts)

Carlisle PA US
Username hidden
(672 posts)

Fruitland Park FL US
Username hidden
(219 posts)

Jeffersonville IN US
Username hidden
(2205 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8328 posts)

Jeffersonville IN US
Username hidden
(2205 posts)

San Luis Obispo CA US
Username hidden
(6060 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
TOPIC: Bang for your buck
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.