Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Young Vs Mature-Older Couples
TOPIC: Young Vs Mature-Older Couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh come now shouldn't a vanilla date be made aware you ARE in fact a dirty old man? In the best sense of the word of course. ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I had more of an issue with age in the vanilla dating world. Most of the couples I see now, the women are mid thirties to mid forties. A 35 year old lady on a regular dating site would think I'm a dirty old man, fortunately that is less of an issue iin this arena.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
You cant help attractions though.

Me. Im all for 18-50's

My wife. Shes like 28-35 ideally.

She doesnt like younger because she prefers someone more in control and less shy. she has young parents so she doesnt want older yet either.

So many times we have a hard time agreeing on people.

A 21 and 18 year old couple emails us and im drooling. She thinks im nuts. Theyre "kids"

A 45 year old "perfect match" couple emails us. Im thinking go for it. Shes picturing her parents having sex.

So its not always easy.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
We like having life experiences in common, things we can talk about. And our brains/bodies have a curfew and decible limits (hence we haven't been to any of the hot Vegas clubs). Then there is the sexual maturity. Figured out that younger men are more often into their own pleasure than meeting the needs of their partner; and younger women don't know enough about their own bodies to really release themselves fully. 20's are wonderful to look at, but we just wouldn't have anything in common. As for the older direction...haven't been around too many couples in the higher decades yet. Again, looking for commonalities for conversation, and physicalities for sexual attraction.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(973 posts)
My wife is more hung up on age than I am.

35 is about her max and even that is pushing it. Yet at the same time she doesnt like much younger than 25.

Me, Im cool with 18-50 or so.

But to compromise we stick mid 20's - 30's

So we get kids that dont want to leave the computer to meet for real. Or younger married guys who cant get away from their wives...

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
MrMrs................ I agree some of those in their 20's can very mature and if I didn't have children their age Perhaps I might be more open to them but I can not for the life of me not look at them and stop thinking to myself "I have a son or daughter their age " My oldest is almost 28 and even though he is a father and husband to me he is still my baby. I also do not and have not ever found myself sexually attracted to younger men and as soon as they use the infamous "I love older women" line I can't help but roll my eyes and laugh....at that age they LOVE all women willing to have sex with them . Yup thats a generalization but I've been around the block long enough to know it is true in most cases and thus I am not flattered or charmed with their comment. Not a cynic in the least just street smart lol. And I do completely agree about the potential of drama seeming to be great with youth due to lack of experiences. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
For us, "Age really is just a number" there are 14 years between Mr and I. Together we have found a place where we are comfortable, honestly I think we as a couple balance each other out. I have the tendency to act older than I am and he will tell anyone honestly that I have taught him alot about life, and is not ashamed to say he always thought it would be the other way around. As a couple age is merely a number, we believe that anyone can act anyway they want. We have been with both the old and young ( his age bracket vs mine) and honestly like both. Both have interesting things to "bring to the table" so to speak. We've found that the Jealousy and Drama is more prominent in the younger couples and that I suppose is to be expected?? However if we were stood in front of a 20's couple or a 40's couple I know we would be more apt to choose the 40 over the 20.. Not bc we "Favor" them more, we just like the experiences ALOT better, Hmm.. maybe we do favor Older vs younger.. :)

Defiance OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
The older you get the easier it is to say "age is just a number" lol. We personally do have age requirements and every year the age we prefer to meet gets older as we do ourselves. Both Mr Sav and I prefer playmates in our age bracket. The 20's , early 30's are delightful to look at of course but beyond that intellectually we don't have come ground......just isn't going to happen. Just our preference.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Scroll down in the list of threads and locate- Age is just a number. We started that thread and have got a large response to it.

Newborn GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I wondered that myself.

When I was a kid. 21 year old girls were hot. When I was 21. 21 year old girls were hot. Im older now. 21 year old girls are still hot.

All my older friends still drool over 21 year old girls.

Will there be a time I look at a 21 year old girl and say....."Nah" ?

Im going to ask that next time i visit the nursing home. But I havent met an old coot there yet that didnt wanna bang his 20-30 year old nurse.......lol

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: Young Vs Mature-Older Couples