Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Would you ever give a cert as a consolation prize
TOPIC: Would you ever give a cert as a consolation prize
Created by: WildMainePussy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Sure the purpose is to say you've met them...and all that but if it wasn't quite the experience you had hoped for, would you still give one?

Only asking as I have seen one given to a lady where a friend told me about the evening and it wasn't complimentary.

So I'm wondering if some certs are "bye-bye...."

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
you do not always need to give a glorifying certification, if we have fun we certify but if it was not the best ,certification does say they are real and gives others a chance to meet them. since we are not all attracted to everyone, they may like them much more so why not give everyone the chance to meet.

Fort Collins CO
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Agreeing w/ Two42 lovers.

We usually cert people we've had some type of play with, but we don't cert everyone. Most of ours are from people we've seen a lot more than once. And hope to see again!

We will not cert people with whom we've had a negative experience.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I have given few certs. It's to those folks who I would meet again. Same with the one's I accepted. It has nothing to do with sex...but that they are real. I would NEVER give a cert..attach my good name to folks who didn't deserve it.

Dzzy...damn...you guys are not sluts... sigh..

I really don't want to do anyone who thinks a lot of certs=busy. I have known some very busy folks. I have been busy compared to many vanilla folks..Duh. Some how being judged for doing exactly what we are here for seems very odd. Let the folks who judge stay home. Give me the experienced folks any day.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We won't cert someone unless we liked them enough to attach our profile to theirs for everyone to see. (Which is exactly what you are doing when you cert someone - connecting your profile to theirs.) The whole idea of certing someone even though you didn't enjoy their company, and then trash talking them to other swingers seems ironic, to say the least. It reflects very badly on the guy who gave the cert.

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
we thought the purpose of certs was to weed out the fakes, freaks, etc. and we cert according to those principles. if we meet u we generally cert u as real. we consider this a a service to others :-)

although we have received some "backlash" from people who thought we were "sluts" because we have more than a few certs. but.. we don't care ;-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Sure the purpose is to say you've met them...and all that but if it wasn't quite the experience you had hoped for, would you still give one?

Only asking as I have seen one given to a lady where a friend told me about the evening and it wasn't complimentary.

So I'm wondering if some certs are "bye-bye...."

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Would you ever give a cert as a consolation prize