Worth the wait : Swingers Discussion 1970081011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWorth the wait
TOPIC: Worth the wait
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
Kind,

We actually talked all week (me with her, my wife with him, me with him) via email and such. We have been talking every day since as well. While this may be too personal for some, this made a HUGE difference. Not that we didn't find them attractive, because we definitly did, but after the personal conversations, they have became even more attractive as people. We got to find out so many things that in a normal situation, we may have never known. I think this made a huge difference.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
Good for you kind. Don't give up. We are a couple hours south below Philadelphia.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
All I can say is don't settle or compromise. Take your time until you really find what you guys are looking for. Like Kind, and a couple of you said, it' making you aprehensive and almost where you are questioning it. I was the same way. This time however completely rewrote the book for me and for us both. I realized this something isn't I have to do, but definitly something i want to do. Definitly an experience I wont forget anytime soon.

Hang in there guys

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
kind, sorry you had a bad experience. I really do not have many words of encouragement because my experience with couples sucks ass. However, non sexually I have met sooooo many great swinging couples. Great, nice people. The only ones I really havent like lol...are the ones that sex was involved with. Stay patient. If you need to move slowly, move slowly. If you do this before you are ready you could end up very frustrated. You know you...move at your pace.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Kind I love reading your post and even though you seem meek and modest i bet your a tiger in the sack(wink). its not a bad thing to take your time but sometimes you have to take that leap.

We have done it several times and yep 50% have sucked. But the big leaps have paid off with dividends. Wish we were near Fl. you are such a intelligent woman which is a big turn on for me. There is another one like you that post regularly on here and she knows who she is!!!!

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Yes we have only been in the lifestyle ourselves about 7 months. We made the same mistake ourselves but it wasnt rushed it was lack of communication.

We never discussed what we really wanted with the other couple and it ended disastrously in a soft swap which we were not prepared for at all. We were so confused when we left that it was like wtf just happened? The next time same thing happened with another couple but we liked them so much we had dinner later that week and talked about how we felt. Now everyone is on the same page and things are great. Please remember that not only is it important to talk to your partner but really lay it out for potential playmates as well.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
I just wanted to throw this out to some of the new couples on here who maybe haven't had their first experience yet. We made a big mistake our first time that almost ruined swinging for us.

I know the initial rush of finding a couple can blind you, almost like an impulse buy. Don't be afraid to take your time and wait. Our first time, we didn't and it ended horribly. We decided to give it one more try and met another brand new couple. We all talked back and forth a ton the week leading up to our first meeting. We made sure that we all clicked, all wanted the same things, and we didn't compromise what we wanted (they wanted the same), we preplanned and talked about every issue before hand, and in the end it made for an amazing experience for all of us.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Worth the wait