Wife taking a full time lover with husbands permission : Swingers Discussion 1809891017
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWife taking a full time lover with husbands permission
TOPIC: Wife taking a full time lover with husbands permission
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   17 to 21 of 21 
User Details are only visible to members.
thats great... in our case the wife wants another wife. hard to find one that is ok with that.

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(104 posts)
I have a full time lover that live with me and my husband... We are a bonded threesome ... We all three live as 2 husbands and one wife ... yes I am a lucky woman...we sleep together in the same bed every night ... We are a married threesome and it works great ...

Athens TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I agree with a part time friend for the misses while I have one for myself. The only thing is that everybody must know and respect their roles in such activities.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Welcome to the forums Gail and Tim. I agree with M, if you want a discussion, try posting this in the open forum (or fantasies) where more will see it and maybe if you ask for input you will get more responses.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12056 posts)
To be honest, when I saw the title, I thought "Define full time".

After reading it, I started to write something hinting that for a full time thing, he would need to live with you, etc. Realized it wasn't that interesting and deleted it.

Aside from that, your post seems more of a group invite and a solitary pro-cuck statement, rather than a discussion thread (to me at least).

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   17 to 21 of 21 
TOPIC: Wife taking a full time lover with husbands permission