Wife taking a full time lover with husbands permission : Swingers Discussion 1809891011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWife taking a full time lover with husbands permission
TOPIC: Wife taking a full time lover with husbands permission
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
This is the wife half talking and I have to say this is way too cool or (hot)!!! Last winter my husband and I were housesitting. We had this handyman we tried to hook up with him a few times but nothing ever happened. Then one day it happened. It had snowed like crazy and we thought again our handyman wasn't going to make it. I was inside getting all "dolled" up for this guy to make a "service call". It was really exciting getting all dressed up sexy for this man and knowing my husband was going to now be snowblowing the driveway. My husband went out to snowblow and I was upstairs, the door opened and this mans voice said, "where's the Bitch?" Well, the rest is OMG!!!! We went into the bedroom and played for quite a while before my husband came in from his job. He came into the bedroom and started "blowing" other things. What a day, a day I will never forget. We have seen him since and will for as long as we can. My husband has given both he and I permission to play whenever we can get together rather it be just he and I or he, me and my husband. We love the housecalls!!!!!!! Thank you "Our Handyman" Cum back anytime....

Lewis NY

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I would have to say the best thing about that would be you now have the perminate trust factor.

Rancho Cucamonga CA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
A "cockhold relationship"?

Is that some sort of soft swing between bi dudes?

Just kidding with you Happyman; welcome to the forums.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
Pepper, that sounds like a very interesting life! Bravo to the three of you, very cool!

Ocala FL

Username hidden
(30 posts)
thats great... in our case the wife wants another wife. hard to find one that is ok with that.

Newburgh NY

Username hidden
(98 posts)
I have a full time lover that live with me and my husband... We are a bonded threesome ... We all three live as 2 husbands and one wife ... yes I am a lucky woman...we sleep together in the same bed every night ... We are a married threesome and it works great ...

Athens TN

Username hidden
(7 posts)
I agree with a part time friend for the misses while I have one for myself. The only thing is that everybody must know and respect their roles in such activities.

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Welcome to the forums Gail and Tim. I agree with M, if you want a discussion, try posting this in the open forum (or fantasies) where more will see it and maybe if you ask for input you will get more responses.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
To be honest, when I saw the title, I thought "Define full time".

After reading it, I started to write something hinting that for a full time thing, he would need to live with you, etc. Realized it wasn't that interesting and deleted it.

Aside from that, your post seems more of a group invite and a solitary pro-cuck statement, rather than a discussion thread (to me at least).

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Wife taking a full time lover with husbands permission