Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Wife taking a full time lover with husbands permission
TOPIC: Wife taking a full time lover with husbands permission
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been in the lifestyle for many years. We started with MFM play, then went to FMF play and eventually MFMF play. We fully enjoy all three settings. However, I'm not sure we or for that matter very many couples could handle a full time second male or female living in the same house in a "Threesome Marriage" setting.

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
So when it comes down to it. Ill gladly play the inferior role if she wanted to in the bedroom. But in real life, I work, I pay bills, I provide for my family, Im not a sissy or a wuss, and I sure as hell wont take a "real life" back seat in my marriage.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Ive read a lot about this. It can be dangerous. In my opinion, for some people it may work, but for most its probably better keeping it a fantasy.

I love when my wife meets someone on her own and they end up playing. I get a big thrill when its "behind my back" or "without my knowledge"

But those are carefully controlled scenarios that are part real and part role playing.

Its the thrill of another man seducing my wife and having his way with her and she going right along with it thats a huge turn on. But once you mix real feelings in beyond just sexual play you are playing with fire.

For me to take the "sub" role and her to be with a guy who is hot, with a better body, and a big dick is thrilling.

But we're able to turn that off after its done and put it away until next time.

To actually bring another person into the relationship as a real life partner, I cant see where it will work for all but a very small minority of people.

I can get into all that type of role playing. But to take it beyond role playing into real life.....No way

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
This is the wife half talking and I have to say this is way too cool or (hot)!!! Last winter my husband and I were housesitting. We had this handyman we tried to hook up with him a few times but nothing ever happened. Then one day it happened. It had snowed like crazy and we thought again our handyman wasn't going to make it. I was inside getting all "dolled" up for this guy to make a "service call". It was really exciting getting all dressed up sexy for this man and knowing my husband was going to now be snowblowing the driveway. My husband went out to snowblow and I was upstairs, the door opened and this mans voice said, "where's the Bitch?" Well, the rest is OMG!!!! We went into the bedroom and played for quite a while before my husband came in from his job. He came into the bedroom and started "blowing" other things. What a day, a day I will never forget. We have seen him since and will for as long as we can. My husband has given both he and I permission to play whenever we can get together rather it be just he and I or he, me and my husband. We love the housecalls!!!!!!! Thank you "Our Handyman" Cum back anytime....

Lewis NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I would have to say the best thing about that would be you now have the perminate trust factor.

Rancho Cucamonga CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
A "cockhold relationship"?

Is that some sort of soft swing between bi dudes?

Just kidding with you Happyman; welcome to the forums.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Pepper, that sounds like a very interesting life! Bravo to the three of you, very cool!

Username hidden
(30 posts)
thats great... in our case the wife wants another wife. hard to find one that is ok with that.

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(104 posts)
I have a full time lover that live with me and my husband... We are a bonded threesome ... We all three live as 2 husbands and one wife ... yes I am a lucky woman...we sleep together in the same bed every night ... We are a married threesome and it works great ...

Athens TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I agree with a part time friend for the misses while I have one for myself. The only thing is that everybody must know and respect their roles in such activities.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: Wife taking a full time lover with husbands permission