Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Wife taking a full time lover with husbands permission
TOPIC: Wife taking a full time lover with husbands permission
Created by: GailandTim The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oddly enough I am so sure of her love and secure because of our full disclosure policy I don't feel any jealousy. We have been including others for 30 of the 34 yrs we've been married. She currently has two lovers with whom she entertains herself while I'm out of town. Nothing like answering the phone and hearing her moans cries of ecstacy

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
It really surprised me how many couples like for their wife to play alone. I would let my wife do it if she wanted to since I join couples by myself frequently. I can't say I would be thrilled about it at all though. I know that's a double standard but it is what it is.

No jealousy issues at all here as long as I'm involved but her going on a date or hookup would be tough.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
I call it fantasy role playing and it is so hot to bring it home after the fantasy is fulfilled. Finding a female that the husband allows to go off is the hottest. But yes nothing past that. RM.

Baldwin FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
If it make every one happy then go for it.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We have been in the lifestyle for years,and love it. one night on the way home from an evening of swinging in both, same and seperate rooms, my wife told me that she considers one of the men she played with as her Lover. She had been with him on numerous occasions, but it got my attention when she refered to him as her lover.. Up to that time, all who we played with were thought of as playmates like us, having a good time with each other.The three of us know each other, he is a fine and gental man, and does not live with us. But her thinking of him as her " Lover " took me by surprise. I have been with countless women, but never thought of any to be my " Lover ". We are still happy in the lifestyle, and nothing has changed in our relationship, and I didn't think either of us would find a " Lover ", but only good fucking friends.

Richard

Corona CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I am completely turned on when my wife plays alone or takes the reins in arranging our hook ups. Our rule is that she has full permission to play with anyone she wants and at any time, but that it can never be behind my back. She always has to let me know.

After hooking up with one guy without me, she told me that he was different than any of the other guys she's played with. For the first time, she felt that she was emotionally connected with one of her playmates.

My first question was whether we were ok. We have a family and kids. Was she throwing that all away for this guy?

No. We had a very in-depth discussion, and determined that she truly cared for this guy, but that she absolutely loves me and she's completely happy in our relationship. She just really likes this guy on more than simply a physical/sexual plane, and wants to be able to be with both of us.

That made sense to me, and I agreed that she could continue the relationship as long as it was good for her and it never detracted from us.

Long story short, it turns out that the geographical distance between us and her other lover prevented their relationship from ever becoming the regular thing that she was hoping for, but it was a definite wake up call to both of us that she has poly amorous tendencies.

More recently, she hooked up with another of her boyfriends once while I was on a business trip. She'd been with him three times before: twice alone and once as a threesome with me. This seems to be a little different than the other guy because although she says she really likes this guy, it seems to be more of just a real friendship with this guy. She says that they're good fuck buddies who are also just good friends.

Fine with me, as long as she and I are also rock-solid as I know we are!

New Buffalo MI
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Losamantes? I laughed out loud at that!

Username hidden
(30 posts)
Can I apply for the car wash position? Then we can negotiate the whole mortgage/rent thing.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12363 posts)
Oh yeah, and washes the cars.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
If he starts paying the mortgage and the bills you've got my attention.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Wife taking a full time lover with husbands permission